Options

Replies

• KATHRYN81177
    KATHRYN81177 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    How's it going?
  • ksblah
    Options
    I'm in! Add me! My ultimate goal is to lose 100 in a year, but you know what they say, 1 lb and 1 day at a time!!
  • bowofcupid
    Options
    My weigh-in is tomorrow. I hope I lose something! Wish me luck!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hey! My goal is 30 by Jan 1st!

Feel free to add me :)

Same goal for me as well! Also feel free to add me!!
  • kritter316
    Options
    I would like to join you in losing 25 pounds by January. I am in need of motivation so hopefully we can all help each other.
  • macarman
    Options
    I'd love to join you. Where do we sign up? :wink:
  • ghalliday
    ghalliday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    28 pounds by January would be amazing :-) Tonight will be my 1st weigh in after a week strictly counting calories & logging meals religiously......fingers crossed all the hard work....& avoiding temptation in the last week has paid off :-S
  • msccarter
    msccarter Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 lbs by January 1st also. I want to join with everyone. It's motivating when its done as a group. I work out at Curves at least 3 days out the week. I'm doing the 50 million pound 30 day diet, started last week. Its a real good meal plan. Check it out www.50millionpound.com.
  • KATHRYN81177
    Options
    Welcome good information...
  • KATHRYN81177
    Options
    I always lose more inches than pounds!
  • KATHRYN81177
    Options
    Hello everyone how's it going? So far so good.. I had 2 slices of pizza tonite with a coke zero.. I can't wait to go to spinning class tomorrow.... I'm back into the swing of exercise.. :flowerforyou:
  • KATHRYN81177
    Options
    I have decided to weigh myself once a month!!! Next weigh in sept. 30/ oct. 31/ Nov 30 and final weigh in Dec 31... I'm on my way 25lbs by jan 1, 2011...
  • KATHRYN81177
    Options
    Hello just post your daily activities, eating habits, goals and how and what you are doing to reach them. I believe we all share a common goal and can motivate each other...
  • KATHRYN81177
    Options
    Hello everyone can you post your daily activities, eating habits, goals and how and what you are doing to reach them. I believe we all share a common goal and can motivate each other...
  • Kar85830
    Kar85830 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to my fitness pal online. Been using it through my mobile. I am in! Let's do it!
  • KATHRYN81177
    Options
    :smokin:
  • bowofcupid
    Options
    Hi there - I'm going to weigh myself once a week, every Wednesday evening and measure myself every two weeks. My ideal goals are in my signature, however, 20-25lbs by Christmas would be lovely!!!

I am following the weight watchers plan and I love it! It is so flexible and promotes healthy eating - at the same time I am keeping check of my calories on MFP.
  • baby_becks
    Options
    me too... feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • lgarabito
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just joined the program today but i started by diet/exercise regimen last week. Last week i weighed 155 and in one week i lost 5 pounds! And it was all due to tracking my calories and exercising 5 days a week- although im sure i just lost a lot of water weight from taking spinning classes. Boy- do you sweat bullets in that class! I highly recommend it! On another note, my goal is to lose 30 lbs. by January!

Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me! Let's work on this together!
  • annejay
    Options
    Hey!!

I joined this site 2 weeks ago its great i've logged in everyday and tracked my food and exercise. So far i've lost 5lbs another 16 to go!!