Did anyone manage to lose cup sizes?

Options

Replies

• courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yes. My boobs are the first place I gain and lose weight. At my heaviest I have been a DDD. At my lightest, I am between a D/DD... Thankfully!
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am living in hope, although it hasn't happened yet (I have lost 43lbs and have gone from a 36G to a 34G)

Would love to be a D cup or lower but I dont think that will ever happen!!
  • NHUK
    NHUK Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the actual cup size, but I have noticed my boobs no longer jiggle when I run... and they feel perkier too.

Dude, you made me spill my coffee......
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    38C to 32DD... after losing 46 pounds. on my top ten reasons beyond being healhty and feeling great, # 3 is not having to go thru the new bra sizes every 10 pounds I lost. EXPENSIVE!!!

On the pros of going thru that process, I discovered how to have a smaller wardrobe,including bras, (with appologies for posting again, google Project 333)
  • EweG
    EweG Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    First thing to go for me!
  • tschumacher76
    tschumacher76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    38F to a 36 DD with almost 40 lbs of weight loss. Good Luck!!!
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just putting this in here where it seems like it might be well-received.

Especially women in the USA, make sure you are wearing the right bra size! A lot of women are wearing bras that are too big in the band and too small in the cup.

Check out this picture (NSFW, there are nipples involved!) http://i.imgur.com/z9PGMnP.jpg?1

Do you look like the women in the D cups or the G+ cups? They're all wearing well-fitting bras (one or two of the Ds are in cups that are too small).

I thought I was in the right size because I'd been fitted at VS. Yeah, right. I thought I was a 38DD, I'm actually a 34FF. My overbust measures at about 44" and my band / underbust is right at 35".

Check out this guide to measuring yourself! http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/measuring

All you need is a measuring tape about and fifteen minutes.

It might change your mind about boob jobs or even simply about your boobs. A well fitting bra won't bulge weirdly, give you quad boob, dig into your shoulders or your back or your ribcage. It will lift and support, streamline your shape, and feel comfortable.
  • Baby_sway86
    Baby_sway86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm really strange and mine have got bigger - not boob job bigger, but big enough my guy noticed and so do I haha. I'm hoping it keeps going.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Not a cup size (being male and all) but a how about shoe size? 9 EEE to 8.5 EE
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    5"5. Started as 38E (16E), now 36D (14D). Aiming for 34C (based on my history, will need to lose another 9kg or 20lb to 62kg or 136lb).

If I lose across my rib measurement, I have to up a cup size.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    In a month I've gone from a 34DDD to a 34DD. Very happy about that.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I've lost 32 lbs and am still at the same cup size. I was really hoping to lose at least one cup size. I still have more to lose and have started lifting again so I am hoping by the time I get to my goal I will be down at least one size.
  • iaminspired127
    iaminspired127 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi LSJC18,

I am proud to say that I have lost cup sizes! YAY!!! I started out a 34K at 5'5 157lbs and now I am a 32G at 5'5' 129lbs. It can happen and I feel so much better. Finally my boobs semi fit my frame. I am still about 5lbs from my ultimate goal and I am hoping to go down one more cup size.

Wishing you the best with your Journey!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I started out as a 46DDD and I am now 38C. My biggest concern is that I will be an A cup by the time I meet my goal but breast implants are getting cheaper....
  • teganjessica
    teganjessica Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I wish I could but when i lose weight it comes off everywhere else and i hate the size of mine so much I want to get a reduction when I can afford it
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Yep. Minus 15kg (~30lbs) brought me from a 12DD (34DD) to a 12C (34C).

Actually, they got down to 10C (32C) but apparently decided to grow again?? :noway: Wasn't any weight gain though, weirdly enough.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    yep my tits have deflated
  • BunkyBumBum
    BunkyBumBum Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My cup size hasn't changed a great deal (38-40H to a 34G) but it LOOKS much different. I'm hoping that as I lose my last 20 pounds my cup size will drop, but I was looking at a picture of myself from a few years ago (65lbs heavier) and my boobs are definitely not the gigantic balloons they were, no matter what my cup size says, I think a good amount of it was losing back fat ;)
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    That"s the one thing I don't want to lose, but I'm sure I will. I've only lost 15 lbs so far so at this point they've stayed the same, 42 D. A couple of years after I had my son I lost 40lbs and they stayed the same, only the band size changed. However, I have about a total of 100 lbs to lose, 85 more to go, so I'm sure they'll go down.
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I wish... I've lost 24 lbs and went from a 38DD to a 36DD. I'd love to go down in cup size but they just keep hanging around. Haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!