Did anyone manage to lose cup sizes?

Options

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Well yeah. From a C to about an A.5. Not happy about it. At 45 years old, having spent a total of 8 years nursing babies, there's nothing there but sag. Thank GOD for Victoria's Secret...

Sorry. We seem to have different ideas of success, lol.
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Last year I weighted about 140ish or less, I was 36DD, then I lost weight to 125, I went back to 36D. Now my bra size is 36D at 130 pounds, my bras seem to be getting a bit looser, but I'm gonna wait another month to see if I'm still the same or gotten smaller.
  • jpalocy77
    jpalocy77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    38 ddd...and now 36d.. and actually even that is a litlte too big.. i still have 14 lbs to go... ugh
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I may top them all lol....ok here goes: I went from an F to now a C!! And I have about 20lbs to goal so I'm sure they will shrink more :)
  • ruthiebaby88
    ruthiebaby88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A bit off topic - but it sure is motivating to hear all of these success stories! I just started myfitnesspal a few days ago.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I have lost one...... :sad: Gone from a 32FF to a 32F with 35lbs lost, I got to goal (and then gained a bit) and even then they were the same size. Just destined to have giant norks I guess.
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well yeah. From a C to about an A.5. Not happy about it. At 45 years old, having spent a total of 8 years nursing babies, there's nothing there but sag. Thank GOD for Victoria's Secret...

Sorry. We seem to have different ideas of success, lol.

Ditto! Before nursing 5 kids - C, After nursing - B, After losing 17 lbs - Don't know, but my formed B cup bra is currently holding more air than boob :o(
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    after bubs i was DD now being 16 kilo lighter im a small B and you know what I LOVE IT" i could not care less about having big tits!!!
  • Chelz2013
    Chelz2013 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone with large cup sizes buying bras? That's always been an issue for me. Since having a baby I was last measured at 40G. I need to be re-measured because I need a new bra.
  • gawx
    gawx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ive lost 16lb and went from a DD to a D x
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I don't think its about only losing weight. I think its about building muscle around and underneath your breasts so they they will get smaller.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42D to a 36-38 B-C depending on the bra.
  • andiebaco
    andiebaco Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    First thing to go for me...and I didn't have much to start with lol

Me too... :(. But it's my body type.. I'm a pear, so the first thing that I lose when I start losing weight is my shoulders and my boobs.. then it moves to my stomach and at the very end my legs my change a little bit haha.
  • jackieleannebowman
    jackieleannebowman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    First place that I lost inches was my chest 36C to 32A in about 4 months and almost 30lbs lost....
  • jbalistriere
    jbalistriere Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Was definitely not my goal but they definitely went down. It sucks. It was the one place I didn't mind fat :)
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Yes, about 10 years ago when I first got into fitness/working out I lost cup sizes. I was about 155 pounds with a small C, and went to 110 pounds with very very small A's. But losing cup sizes was not my goal. :cry:
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Don't hurry the process hun!!!!!!!! I went from 40DD's to flatten balloons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hubby promised I can get them aired up when I am done losing weight. But YES--you WILL lose your ta-ta's
  • LadyDeadlift
    LadyDeadlift Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yes! I lost weight a few years ago and went from 163 to 135 lbs and 38DD to 34C.

I'm working on getting back where I need to be weight and fitness wise and can tell that I'm starting lose there again. I've already gone down in band size...
  • curly1986
    curly1986 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I think this just depends on the person and how their body decides to lose weight. Some womens boobs will always change size when they gain/lose weight. 10 years ago I lost 75lb and my band size went down because of losing fat around my ribs, so this actually made my boobs more pronounced and I went up a cup size. Before I was something like a 40B/C (UK size) and after I was a 36D. Hoping the same happens this time!
  • LSJC18
    LSJC18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your wonderful replies! My problem that I see now is... I've always kind of had large breasts even when I was at 120 pounds. They just got bigger by one or two sizes since the weight gain (over the last two years since I was 16) Strangely enough, my chest doesn't go down when I lose weight, it's usually my face that goes first.

I would love to be a C cup! I've had enough of bigger than necessary boobs that make me look hefty. I'd rather have smaller breasts that are firm. Hopefully they won't get saggy or something like that after I lose weight. But here I am 10pounds later and my chest has not shrunk one centimetre.

I guess I'll see what the future has in store for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!