Ladies...Do you weigh more during your period?

Options
2»

Replies

• jennileemarie
    jennileemarie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    About 4 days before my period and the first two days of my period I want to eat, all the time. It is so hard not to scarf down everything I see. Because of this I make sure that even though I feel like crap I still get at least some exercise in and I still do my weigh-ins every Friday morning. I am switching my birth control pills next month to one that is supposed to help with the food cravings, we shall see.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i usually have the worst 'symptoms' right before my period starts. i'll put on as much a 6 or 7 pounds sometimes before it actually begins... as well as being extra hungry and cranky. i just do my best to stay on track with my eating and exercise, but i don't beat myself up if i have a bad day. heck, i have bad days when i'm *not* on my period. when it's over, i lose that extra weight, and sometimes even an extra pound or two.
  • msfran1387
    msfran1387 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks for all ur views ladies, im currently on my period so i may stear away from the scales for the next few days then :P But i will be sure to stick to my exercise plan. Its good to know im not the only person feeling like crap when im on, literally sometimes just feel like giving up...hormones hey! But i will be sure to stick to it and i will keep motivated!
  • momsgettinhealthy
    momsgettinhealthy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't go near a scale during TTOM. And I definately never skip a workout day. I may end up doing something a bit less strenous, such as just going for a long brisk walk, but I still get up and move. It helps with my cramps and my mood so much.
  • TeraJo
    TeraJo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I generally drop a pound or so right before mine starts but them I am up about 2 pounds during. SO ANNOYING. Luckily they only last around 3 days.