If you could eat anything you wanted today

Options

Replies

• tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I think you might find you'd have to try to get so much food down. Hasn't anyone lost the plot and had a cheat day? I haven't eaten more than 5000 calories in one day since I started tracking, and that was pretty hard.
  • khannickwechanged
    khannickwechanged Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 chocolate custard filled donuts (620)
    Lunch: PB&J sandwich (350), large BK sweet potato fries (450)
    Snacks: king size Reese's cups (400), 10 peanut butter Oreos (700) + tall glass milk (250)
    Dinner: Olive Garden chicken Alfredo (1440)
    Dessert: Cheesecake Factory Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake (1610)
    Drinks: frozen margarita (300)

Total: 6120

Now, whether I could actually eat all of that in one day without becoming physically ill is highly questionable. But I love all of those things.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I already eat whatever I want every day though? Yesterday I had two big slices of three cheese lasagna, garlic toast, cake and ice cream, and turkey with sweet potatoes.

I don't know. I must be playing this game wrong.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I already eat whatever I want every day though? Yesterday I had two big slices of three cheese lasagna, garlic toast, cake and ice cream, and turkey with sweet potatoes.

I don't know. I must be playing this game wrong.

You sexercised. You don't count :laugh:
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    gosh darnit, I want a cronut. I don't know how many calories it has, nor do I normally go for fad foods, but I want one!!!

ETA: so far that haven't come to my city and by the time they do they will no longer be a fad.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I think I'd need to go to France for mine! Maybe Spain for dinner!

Breakfast : little pain au chocolat, pain au raisin, croissants etc with coffee, maybe some fruit too.

Lunch : salade niçoise with pan fried tuna steak, and some nice French bread

Dinner: paella with chicken and seafood, and wine, preferably cava or prosecco

Dessert crêpes with Nutella
  • bookishtype
    bookishtype Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Frozen mocha and egg souffle from panera
    Indian buffet and mountain dew for lunch
    Chipotle burrito and chips and guac for a late night dinner
    Some sort of custard or ice cream treat
    = a lot.
  • Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely have to make myself a Luther burger.

I've never had one but keep promising myself that one day soon ill make myself one!
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    BF: Steak Egg & Cheese Bagel from McD's with hashbrown and a starbucks venti cinnamon dolce latte-1,270
    L: Pot Roast Sandwich from Bob evans w/ coleslaw and loaded homefries-1,128
    D: Ribeye steak from texas roadhouse with a loaded sweet potato~1,210
    S: 1/2 wheel of Baked Brie in Puff pastry and a black coffee-1,136

My dream day would = 4,744cals

add some delicious chef's special sushi rolls in there and it would easily top 6k.

Yum!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'm already having grilled New York steak and potatoes, and a fresh duck egg, but I'd add a 2-lb. lobster if I could. With drawn butter. And chocolate covered freeze-dried strawberries, though I have those every day anyway.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, vegetables, brown rice, and lots and lots and lots of wine and champagne.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Feta, black olive, and red pepper omelet with seasoned potatoes and fruit ramekin (First Watch)-- 675 calories
    Lunch: Buffet at Chilli 'n' Spice Indian restaurant-- approx. 1300 calories but I would be miserably overstuffed
    Dinner: Mushroom and caramelized onion gluten-free pizza, fried pickles, Guinness milkshake (Alamo Drafthouse)-- +/- 1800 calories
    Snack: Flourless dark chocolate cake-- 500 calories for a big piece

No way would I actually be able to eat all that in one day without puking, though.
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hmm...probably

chips and salsa and/or bean dip for breakfast
    lunch at an Indian buffet and
    potato gnocchi for dinner

the Indian buffet would be the only meal that would be over calories.

Make that sweet potato gnocchi and you will get the added benefits. :) mmmmm sweet potato gnocchi. so delish
  • ChloeEliizabeth
    ChloeEliizabeth Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Coco pops with raspberries and a large dominos pizza with a double a serving of chicken on. Not sure of the calories for those!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    kitteh steak
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Starbucks Chcolate Croissant, Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte - 710 cals

Snack: Pomegranate Punch High Protein Superfood Smoothie - 381 cals

Lunch: A&W Mozza Burger, Onion Rings, Root Beer - 1440 cals

Supper: Olive Garden: Zupa Toscana, Salad, Steak Gorgonzola Alredo - 1630 cals

Dessert: Billy Miner Pie - 573 cals

Daily Total: 4,734

In reality though, I eat these, but couldn't handle them all in one day, and, I eat variations in terms of modified lattes and portions, these are simply directly off of nutritional databases. They are some of my favourites though.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Ahem....
    Breakfast pretty much the entire menu at Bouchon Bakery in Las Vegas. Otherwise a big pancake breakfast with sausage at our Dutch market. Amish homemade food...whuuuut?

Lunch chicken and waffles at American Tap Room with Red Velvet cake as dessert

Dinner Thai food from Sabai Sabai. Basil Pork Crisp. Pad Thai. Pork skewers with sticky rice.

Chocolate chip bread pudding

BOOM!
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'd be on a liquid diet: Tanqueray and tonic with a lime all day long. I could EASILY hit my 1340 calorie allotment. ;-) Oh well...almost the weekend!

NICE. I'm with you
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I have already eaten whatever I liked today, bacon bap for brekkie, mcdonalds for lunch, pasta bolognese with garlic bread for dinner, and one of my nan's cakes. I am 150 cals over already, so I suppose if calories were no object, I'd prob have another 3 cakes and a bag of minstrels.

Naughty, eh? It would bring me to 2700 cals I reckon.
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    4 pieces of thick white toast with marmite and butter 809
    5 cups of tea with whole milk & sugar 306
    Subway chicken & bacon with ranch and southwes saucet, 12" 1320
    600ml bottle of Coke 264
    Red Chicken Curry with green beans and red peppers 810
    1c white rice 205
    Another Coke 264

3978 total.

Luckily I'm not much of one for snacks!
    I could easily eat all that in a day. it's all my favourites so I probably have at some point I'm sure!