If you could eat anything you wanted today

Options

Replies

• Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    all i'd want is a big juicy blue cheese burger with bacon, a bloomin onion and lemon pie !
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I want food wise, but I could easily drink a box (yes, a klassy BOX) of wine. It's just one of those days. Kids make mommies drink.
  • ronerx
    ronerx Posts: 2
    Options
    Bkfst = Waffle House - Waffle, hash browns, 2 eggs OE, 2 sausage patties, toast. - calories = Million SIX

Lunch = Chinese buffet = Calories Million SEVEN

Dinner = Steak, loaded Baked Potato, hot rolls with honey butter = calories - wouldn't matter by this point

Dessert = Freddy's Hawaiian concrete (frozen custard, banana, coconut, strawberry, pineapple) - Calories? - Beaurp~!
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I already eat whatever I want every day though? Yesterday I had two big slices of three cheese lasagna, garlic toast, cake and ice cream, and turkey with sweet potatoes.

I don't know. I must be playing this game wrong.

^^ this, I was trying to think of something and nada, I eat what I want now too.

I eat what I want too, just in moderation. The point of this post is that if you just mindlessly ate whatever you wanted in any quantity, how different it would be from everyday eating.
  • cpharmon
    cpharmon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have eaten this in a day.....I don't need to look at the calories to know I was way out of bounds!

Starters, coffee @ home & lg. hazelnut latte from Starbucks

Breakfast: waffle with fresh strawberries & pecans, 2 sausage patties & 1 scrambled egg with either coffee or coke from Corner Cafe

Lunch: lg sesame chicken salad with extra dressing and extra bread & a chocolate croissant from Panera & coke

Dinner: (Bowl) white rice, extra pork, corn, black beans, cheese, salsa, fajita veggies, with chips and salsa & coke from Chipolte

If I'm at a Mexican restaurant I'm getting sopaipilla’s also if not definitely 3 c. of Blue Bell homemade vanilla with either 3/4c. Smuckers hot fudge or 3/4 c. Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Carmel with pecans at home

I can't believe I ate the whole thing!
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Alright. Here goes nothing.

Breakfast - iHop T-Bone Steak and Eggs - 1200
    Lunch - 9" Super Supreme Pizza from Pizza Hut with boneless bites and spicy bbq sauce - 1790
    Dinner - Red Robin Poutine - 800, Whiskey River BBQ burger - 1030, Bottomless Steak Fries - 380, Apple Crisp - 840

In total - 6040
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Endless Margaritas - 44fafilion calories
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OMG. SO crazy to see this, I didn't eat like this everyday, but there were some days that consisted of this...NEVER AGAIN. What a wake up call!

Breakfast : Eggs benedict 1020 calories

Lunch : Red Robin Royal cheesburger 1085, steak fries 434, Ranch 420, 2 Blue moons 342

Dinner: Olive Garden chicken alfredo 1440, 3 Breadsticks 420, salad 150, 4 Glasses of pino grigio 488

Evening snack: Dairy Queen reeses medium blizzard 760

TOTAL: 6559 Calories.. :0
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I would drink, drink, drink, drunk.... Lol
    Then eat whatever my drunk heart desires!
  • oceanbreeze22
    oceanbreeze22 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Give me a Mexican dish with a bowl of chips and salsa or Olive Garden Chicken Parmigiana with spaghetti and salad.
    For dessert a yummy cupcake from a bakery.

Wow!
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Bfast - greek yogurt (120)

snack - salted nuts (100)

lunch - protein shake or smoothie (150)

snack - beef jerky (100)

snack - fruit (100)

dinner - salad with grilled chicken, spinach, cranberries and sliced apples (400)

about 1000 calories..
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options
    I'd be on a liquid diet: Tanqueray and tonic with a lime all day long. I could EASILY hit my 1340 calorie allotment. ;-) Oh well...almost the weekend!

I hear you, a Moscow Mule, NZ white wine, AU red wine, and Maragritas. Any food would go well with those.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Well I was originally coming to this thread to say that I'm satisfied with what I ate today, and wouldn't change a thing!

Then I started reading everyone else's replies and decided I just wanted to eat Five Guys and pancakes for the rest of the day.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Endless Margaritas - 44fafilion calories

lmao.
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Mexican chips and queso with HOMEMADE spicy chicken enchiladas

homemade oil popped popcorn with coconut oil to pop, butter and sea salt to top

a giant serving of Hawaiian pizza with extra black olives and Cholula and red pepper flakes

tiramisu or peach cobbler for dessert

and a side of wine or tequila, or both

mmmmmm
  • SergeantG
    SergeantG Posts: 92
    Options
    WOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

This post really put it into perspective after looking at everybody's calorie counts for the 'what ifs'....I know that there have been days I've eaten like this and never thought twice about the calories I was consuming....but seeing it written out....YIKES!!!

No freaking wonder I gained all this weight!!!!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I did eat what I wanted today, samosas and Thai vegetarian fried rice for lunch, haven't decided on dinner yet (I'd love a plateful of pupsas de queso con loroco but there isn't a decent pupuseria in Ottawa), hmmmmmm maybe jerk chicken with rice & peas????
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    The same things I eat now.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I think it would go like this.

Breakfast - 2 slices toast, 2 eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, hash browns.

Lunch - Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel, giant chocolate chip cookie, large soya latte.

Dinner - Pizza Express Calzone, mozzarella garlic bread, chocolate fudge cake with mascarpone.

Snacks - Peanut M&Ms, Pint of Ben & Jerry's chocolate brownie ice cream.

Probably somewhere in the region of 5800 calories.
    I wouldn't be able to manage it all. The dinner and snacks, probably.
    This has never in my life been a typical day for me.
  • queenmolly68
    Options
    ooo, this is such a dangerous question to ask a pregnant lady.

My day would start off with a Starbucks Java Chip Frappacino and a big fat cinnamon roll from Cinnabon. If I didn't slip into a sugar coma after that, Chipolte burrito for lunch, and an enormous plate of spaghetti and meatballs for dinner with Godiva chocolate cheesecake for dessert. Snacks would consist of Doritos and fresh baked warm cookies. I'm guessing all that would run be about 4,000-5,000 calories. I would NEVER do this, and I'm sure it would make me sicker than a dog, but it's fun to think about it. I keep telling myself there is food in heaven, but no calories, so maybe someday.