Calories burned btw the sheets?

Options
124»

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Near as I can remember, it was 30 minutes to 2 hours. Sometimes twice.
  • GreenBayDiva
    GreenBayDiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I count it as wrestling also.
  • deb_137
    deb_137 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone, for the mostly entertaining responses. Most recognized the post for what it was, a *** in cheek question. :smile:

Discovered some great smart *kitten* minds! Job done.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wear a heart rate monitor next time you are between the sheets.
  • lifechanger30
    lifechanger30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Pretty much what most have said, you really don't burn as many calories as you think you do having sex ;)
    But I also will never count housework as exercise either!
    However I would gladly pay someone to wear a HRM doing the deed :drinker:
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    user-submitted exercises don't show up in search for anyone but the person who created them
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for someone to make a joke about eating back exercise calories...

Well....I read on a thread a few months ago that there is in fact a diary entry for...no delicate way to phrase this, but for semen...

So of course I had to look up semen to see if its really in there and guess what came up instead?? Chocolate chips! :noway: I know a man is behind that somehow. Chocolate chips ...if only! Hehee
  • Librarymind
    Librarymind Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's on lose it, that is to say www.loseit.com, but the amount burned is rather discouragingly low, even though many options are available for reporting the energy expended.
  • Librarymind
    Librarymind Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well....I read on a thread a few months ago that there is in fact a diary entry for...no delicate way to phrase this, but for semen...
    [/quote]

I read something in 70's that said a shot of semen is 60 or 70 calories and is high in protein.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    382 calories having energetic sex. Am I the only one?

That would be the equivalent to running about 3.5 - 4 miles....is anyone really having that kind of vigorous sex...for that long?

Uh, yeah. But it's something we gay boys do with ease. Straight people? Who knows. :laugh:
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Show of hands: if a friend logged one minute of sex on MFP, who would comment and make fun of said friend? That's why it's not in the database.
    this is exactly why I don't log it...
  • Nexus902
    Nexus902 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Okay - I have viewed the activity database and am confused. I saw archery, bowling, mowing the lawn (riding mower), billards and other items that do not really entail what I would call physical effort or resulting sweat. So why then, is sex not listed. I, for once would love to see a post saying Mr/Mrs XYZ burned 382 calories having energetic sex. Am I the only one?
    http://www.womansday.com/sex-relationships/sex-tips/8-sexy-ways-to-burn-calories-110923 shows how many calories for each thing
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    382 calories having energetic sex. Am I the only one?

That would be the equivalent to running about 3.5 - 4 miles....is anyone really having that kind of vigorous sex...for that long?

Well, not to be awkward but I'm not lol!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    My husband asks if I need help burning "25 or 30 calories" ;-) LOL!
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hey, if MFP can have "Human Flesh Jerky" in the food database, they should put something in the database for the "No Pants Dance"! Just sayin. :bigsmile:
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I just log it as "zumba".

Now I can never take zumba exercise posts seriously again. oOoooohhh someone was zumba-innnngggg

Horizontal mambo, huh???