Calling all petite women 5'3" and under Friends needed!

Options
12346»

Replies

• leesey03
    leesey03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'3 and 178. I know that I want to weigh no more than 135. I will see how I look before deciding if I want to lose more. I hope to weigh at least 135 before Christmas.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    4'10" here. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • irunoveru
    irunoveru Posts: 38
    Options
    anyone can add me as well. I am 128 pounds. I started out at 170. I have been working out for a year and 2 months now.
  • MarshmallowLegs
    MarshmallowLegs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.... 5 foot nothing... trying to build some muscle definition.
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Checking in! I'm 4'11," and I love having fellow shorties for friends. I feel like our margin for error is very slim. Add me!
  • 123rhg123
    Options
    Wow. Just found this thread! I'm 5' and about 175. I don't remember the last time I checked. I hope I can do it this time!
  • Illuminate
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2" 171 pounds I want to be 125-130 pounds. I would love someone to chat with. We can encourage each other.
  • amg0678
    amg0678 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm new also, hoping I am not ridiculed. I am 5'1", and weight 186 lbs. I would like to get down to 120. I had never been overweight until I had my kids. I have been eating poorly and made some bad decisions about habits - such as exercise, food, etc. Used to be extremely avid martial artist but injured myself.

I am trying to get back into shape but would love some other folks to chat with and keep motivation going.
  • LLBoogie77
    Options
    Hello all! I am 36 years old with four children. I am currently 172 and would like to get down to 128. I have been doing insanity and cross fit the last week and lost five pounds! Changed diet to clean foods and eat around 1200 calories daily. Exercise six days a week. Need more support from other short women on this same journey :)

Feel free to add me!

Thanks!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Im 4"11and 159lbs
    Started mfp recently and im trying intermittent fasting to lose my weight.
    Im a housewife with 2 boys
  • Daniglam91
    Daniglam91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Juat be careful with the foods you eat...there are many that think that if they exercise that they can still eat a bit of what they want. The diet goes hand in hand. I know some veggies that still eat french fries, cookies, carbs, and never lose weight. Just think...you cant take back 23hrs of bad habits in 1hr a day...you have to keep it up 24/7.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm looking to add some people around my height and possibly weight for support. I'm 5'2", 165lbs. I'm hoping to get down to 125-130. I eat at or less than 1500 calories per day and and work an active job 4 days a week on average and exercise 4 days a week usually on my days off from work but some on days I do work. I'm also vegetarian and trying to get better about logging my food intake. I have tried various methods and eating less than 1500 cals per day seems to work best for me in addition to exercising less as I was exercising 90mins a day for 5 days a week with no results even with I upped and lowered my calorie intake.

If you were exercising at high intensity 90 minutes a day 5 days a week you should have lost weight. You're probably not logging accurately. I'm 5'2", not that active, and I need to be under 1200 to lose weight.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    Options
    Fellow shortie x