Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work ladies! Day 30 P90X for me today. Plyo...still can't keep in heart rate zone. Recovery week made plyo a lot more challenging for me today. Back and biceps tomorrow. I haven't done this one yet and am looking forward to it.

Nice work!!! Woo hoo! Day 30! Have you taken your progress pics? Back & biceps is my fav!!! I always love working my biceps!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Bulk Legs done! OMG! Oddly enough, it seemed, dare I say easier than Build?! LOL But the lunges! Oh the lunges!!!! I liked it and I think I finally look forward to leg days, I used to hate doing legs! But, I can feel everything getting tighter, toner, leaner! Loving it!

Have a great day!
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I stepped over the doggie gate a little while ago. My buns were screaming!!:laugh:
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 3 of 90. Build Back and Bis. It was fun.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I stepped over the doggie gate a little while ago. My buns were screaming!!:laugh:

LOL....that's funny! Nice job! Keep up the good work!

I just got home a bit ago from teaching, it wasn't too bad but I'm ready for bed!

See you in the a.m. ladies!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Bulk Back for me today! And another full day of fitness on tap! Teaching Turbo Kick this morning and later, P90X! I can't seem to stop eating!!!! LOL

Have a great day ladies!
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 4 of 90. I am modifying the Body Beast schedule. Today is one of my 2 cardio days each week. My brother makes fun of me for doing things like Body Pump and Body Beast paired with Leslie Sansone. I'm severely uncoordinated so Leslie is my best bet. And I love her.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    allstatemom: So are you doing the Lean version? And I love Leslie Sansone! I started with her waaaay back when! Her videos work! Keep up the good work!
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Leanish. I've modified the schedule to add an extra day of cardio during the build stage. And I need Friday to be my rest day because of football season.
  • GIAngel222
    GIAngel222 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am interested.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Ladies! Bulk arms done! This is my favorite workout so far! I LOVE working my arms! I feel great! I can't say it enough.....don't be afraid to lift weights, especially heavy ones!

I am not bulking, I'm changing my body composition, lowering my body fat percentage and gaining lean muscle! I feel amazing and will definitely be doing another round of this program!

I love my new trainer, Sagi Kalev!!!!
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Do you have the Tempo work outs?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Do you have the Tempo work outs?

Yep! They're killer!!!
  • allstatemom
    Options
    That's what I wanted to hear. I am saving those for later.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    That's what I wanted to hear. I am saving those for later.

Yeah, it's funny because on the schedule, it gives you the option, right? So, the second week, I opted to do one of them tempos because I thought.....well, maybe that'll be a little easier! LOL Boy was I WRONG!!!! :noway:
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 5 of 90. Tonight was Build Shoulders. I am amazed at how fast 38 minutes passed. The Sagi Six way is tough!
  • 99Maria
    99Maria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this group! It's nice to find other women doing Body Beast. I started block 2 this week. It's tough, but I love it!
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I have a pic from day 30 on my profile page. Can't figure out how to get it to forum. Loving the program. I just upped my calories to 2,000 with no eat back. Was hungry last week and I really want to bring it. When somebody gets a.chance would you look at my diary and tell me what you think. Scoobyworkshop is telling me to eat even more. Will try this a couple of weeks and see. Also do you guys think I should go another round of p90x or head right to body beast? Keep rockin ladies!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Bump. Planning on starting it after this round of P90x.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Happy Fit Friday Beastettes!!!! :bigsmile: I'm so happy to see more women joining in!!!! Yeah!!!!

This morning was Bulk Shoulders for me and it was freakin' awesome!!! I love working shoulders! You know what they say, built shoulders = little waist! My shoulders have always been a pretty good party of my body and I always love working them.

I'm now refueling with my shakeology and Body Beast supplements and then I'm off to teach Turbo! And then later tonight, I'm teaching P90X! Whew! I feel like I just eat all day long! lol

Have a great Friday ladies and stay focused through the weekend!