College students? Or anyone in their 20s?

I enjoy all of my friends on MFP but I have noticed that I really do not have any friends close to my age and I would like to change that! I am a 22 year old senior in college. Psychology major and Business minor. Add me! ;)

Replies

• ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Come on people!
  • well, there's me ;D
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    21 and going to grad school in about 3 weeks. It's going to be hard to keep up with the fitness and healthy eating while commuting to school and working a full-time and a part-time job but I'm committed to losing the weight! :) Add me if you want!
  • 24. I work in Pharmacy, but at the moment a stay-at-home mother to a spitfire of a 7 year old! :-)
    Sometimes I have all the time in the world to work-out, and other's I don't even have time to breath. BUT, I am making sure that I dedicate 1 hour a day to complete my Insanity work-outs. I never thought something so hard would be what I look forward to most of the day.

It never killed anyone to get a little sparkle on! :-)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Wonderful!
    I have a twin brother that is in school for Pharmacy, currently working as a tech while in school so I know a little about it :)
  • ronnyofdawn
    ronnyofdawn Posts: 12 Member
    Hi. I'm 21 and just started here and weight loss journey. I am doing body revolution right now and really trying t eat well.. yes that mean no cake... not even a piece XD
  • ksomeday
    ksomeday Posts: 1 Member
    Hey - 24 from Canada Masters in Education. I'll be starting my second year occasional teaching this september :)
    I just started mfp like today. Going well so far. Trying to get my mom and sister into it. I'm the nerd in the glasses.
  • Kassandra772
    Kassandra772 Posts: 52 Member
    24, graduated college in Environmental Science. Would love to have some people on MFP around my own age :)
  • eblakes93
    eblakes93 Posts: 372 Member
    I'm a 20 year old junior and also a psych major! Haha.
  • dren92
    dren92 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey I'm 21! In University still, haven't finished my bachelors.
  • zoegator
    zoegator Posts: 165 Member
    I'm a 20 y/o 3rd year Elementary Education student!
  • emmajo99
    emmajo99 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 24 and am senior in college. Psychology and Biology Major! Trying to juggle weight loss and Anatomy & Physiology I and II this summer! Ugh!
  • sbranch822
    sbranch822 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 24. I'm a junior in college. Criminology Major.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    In

For the college chicks.
  • Determined518
    Determined518 Posts: 138 Member
    Hey. 24. Full time Nursing student, full time Mommy. Add me:)
  • kevdai
    kevdai Posts: 7
    21, engineering student here!
  • jayers2
    jayers2 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm 24, have a bachelor's in psychology and working towards a master's in school psychology. You can add me!
  • I'll add a bit about myself, since everyone else has.
    I'm a biology and Spanish major with an anthropology minor. I'm hoping to get into forensic anthropology, but if I became a medical examiner, I'd be just as happy :)
    I'm pretty sarcastic...and a LITTLE ;) vulgar. And a lot honest.
    And I'm a recovering bulimic, in case that might deter any of you.
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Everyone just send me a request because I am about to get off my laptop but I can still accept your request from my cell phone!
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Soon to be 20 in August! :) I'm a freshmen in college and as of now I am majoring in psychology!