Take out your wallet...

Options

Replies

• karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Not listed on IA licenses, but I weigh about 20 lbs less than the photo. I do enjoy looking at the photo on my passport. It was taken at my heaviest-ever about 7 years ago, which was 20 lbs more than my SW on my ticker.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I got a new one about a year ago and came clean, it was over 100 pounds lower thatn my highest weight and still quite a bit lower than what the old one said. Now I fluctuate between 10 pounds of that weight.
  • milesvictors
    milesvictors Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    After license, I gained 26 pounds. Now I weight 105 pounds less than it states on my DL, but I don't want to get a new one until I get to my goal weight.

330 up to 356 down to 225
  • chelc1105
    chelc1105 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mine states I was 175 (which was correct back then, that was 2011) as of today I am 152, 23lbs different! YAY!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    55lbs under it but renewed a year ago...
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Mine says 175, but I weighed over 200 at the time. I currently weigh 133 so 42lbs less.
  • rhall9058
    rhall9058 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    All of my various ID's now require updating...............not only from the weight perspective, but the picture perspective. I'm done looking at that person that I don't know anymore. Time for new looks. No more internet renewals this year, going to have to suffer through the on-site renewals so I can get new pictures.
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    No weight on PA driver's licenses

^This
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    LOL... nope... I now weigh LESS!!!!... i got to love that...
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Oh! My license says I'm 33lbs heavier than I am now. And I believe I was actually another 20lbs heavier than what it says when I got it! I should get another one. ><
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be:

Take out your wallet... And send me all the money you'd waste on Raspberry Ketones, Green Tea Extract, and whatever else Dr. Quack is selling this week.

Oh, and CT doesn't put weight on DLs. But, seeing when I got my DL last, I'm probably about 20 lbs lighter.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Back in January, I was 32 pounds heavier than my license weight. Today, I'm almost 40 pounds lighter than it says.
  • WiseAngel2
    WiseAngel2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Thankfully it's not listed on my VA license. However, I had just finished a fitness challenge then so I know I'm up some 50+ pounds from were I was then.
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88
    Options
    Oh wow!! My license is expired!! But on a good note, only five more pounds to reach what I was when I got my license.

Oh my! :noway: Well I am glad I asked the question now so you can get that fixed! So sorry you have to sit at the motor vehicle though...I hate it when I have to go there!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

But glad you are close to the weight...if that is a goal weight of yours! :wink:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I don't have the range and mobility to get to my wallet right now
  • brandynot
    Options
    weight isn't on ours in NY.

I wonder why weight is even stated on them here in MD. Interesting...good to know all states dont ask such a silly question.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Looks like weight isn't listed in MA either.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    weight isn't on ours in NY.

I wonder why weight is even stated on them here in MD. Interesting...good to know all states dont ask such a silly question.

I did make for a fun game when we carded people at the bar I worked at to see how close we were to guessing people's weight at the door
  • brandynot
    Options
    I am 30 lbs less than my driver license weight :)

Thats AWESOME! ME...30 lbs the other direction...haha. SMH :noway:
  • brandynot
    Options
    Mine says 235 (I was actually 250 at the time). I'm now 185. I'm ok with that because the TSA agents occasionally comment on how much weight I've lost.

Sweet! Feels good doesnt it!

I am glad they didnt comment on how much weight I have gained...I would have been embarrassed! :blushing: I actually wondered if they even looked at it. LOL...now I know. Hopefully by the time I fly next I will be at or below mine. :happy: