Pumpkin Fluff Dip (low cal)

Options
bbygrl5
bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
This was my response to someone else's post, but I wanted to repost for those not following the previous thread. This recipe is a treasure to me because it's low cal, very tasty, and very easy to make. A win all around.

Pumpkin Fluff Dip:
Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Directions
In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.

DETAILED NUTRITION
Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe
Servings Per Recipe 32

Amount Per Serving
Calories 65
Calories from Fat 33

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3.6g 6 %
Saturated Fat 3.1g 15 %
Cholesterol 0mg 0 %
Sodium 99mg 4 %
Potassium 31mg < 1 %
Total Carbohydrates 8.4g 3 %
Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
Protein 0.3g < 1 %
Sugars 6.9g
Vitamin A 42 %
Vitamin C < 1 %
Calcium < 1 %
Iron 2 %
Thiamin < 1 %
Niacin < 1 %
Vitamin B6 < 1 %
Magnesium 1 %
Folate < 1 %

I like to serve this with graham crackers, obviously counting the crackers nutrition separately. (btw, chocolate graham crackers, yum!) Notice how nothing was lite or sugar free either?! You can always opt to use those lighter ingredients instead, making it even more calorie friendly.

You can dip the crackers and enjoy the dip that way or even put the dip in between two crackers and freeze it for a very tasty, low calorie ice cream sandwich. Enjoy!! This recipe is one of my favorite treasures. :)

Replies

• dmcgee
    dmcgee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am assuming it is sugar free vanilla instant pudding? Thanks!
  • dmcgee
    dmcgee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oops! I didn't read all the way down. Sorry!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    How do you measure out 1/32? how much is this in grams or cups?
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I actually do this with whipped topping and sugar free instant chocolate pudding, eaten with a spoon, and it's always a big hit. Like, all my roomates crowding the couch and it's gone in under five minutes hit. So I'll definitely be trying this version :D
  • immortala
    Options
    Mmmm this sounds delicious, I have to try it x
  • bbygrl5
    Options
    @ jrich1 - I know, right?? That's what I was thinking when I found the nutrition info on it, but next time I make it, I'm just gonna add up all the ingredient amounts separately to see how much it makes to get the 1/32 on it.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Sounds so good! Thanks
  • bbygrl5
    Options
    @ danibabs: Ooo.. I'm gonna have to try your version of it! I love the chocolate graham crackers in my version, and they're not too bad, but they the calories can add up fast if not watched. Sounds like the chocolate pudding would still get that chocolate satisfaction w/out as many calories. Thanks for the idea! :)
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Yummy!!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!
  • sanrog
    Options
    sounds great!!
  • SJSchwartz