Options
    Anything that tastes good.
    Chocolate. Bbq chips. Cheesecake.
    Anything baked.

Food......
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Especially soft cheeses. I would run my own mother over for a triple cream brie.

^this^

I now stock supplies of Dairylea Dunkers for when the mood for cheese hits. They still feel naughty even though I know it has only cost 121 cals a pack
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me hungry .. I better not go shopping until I can
    wipe my memory of this thread. :p
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    For the most part I stick within my cals and eat healthy foods...although I do splurge occasionally. I do find that if I eat certain foods it is very difficult to not eat way to much of them. This would include: Cheez-its, Ritz Crackers and Brownies.

What foods set you off?

Just to clarify, do you mean these foods?

280px-Cheez-It-Crackers.jpg

6a00d83451fa5069e20120a50d915c970b-800wi

brownies.jpg
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Metro Pizza with Blue Cheese , I live In NY and my favorite pizzeria is right across the street from me 0_-"
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    food network,food commercials,....are my biggest triggers,..crackers & spinach dip, ice cream,and pizza...will tear it up!can't have it in the house!
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Anything that tastes good.
    Chocolate. Bbq chips. Cheesecake.
    Anything baked.

Food......

Yup.
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Fast Foods,Processed Foods,Junk Foods & Even Liquor :(
  • CrimsonStain
    CrimsonStain Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    All varieties of fancy chocolate (Godiva, Lindor, Ghirardelli, Ferrero Rocher). I allow myself popcorn and share it with my fluffy Golden...sharing it with a dog just makes it easier not to overdo it. I have a horrible weakness for the Nutella spread....have devoured a whole jar, spoon by spoon in many weak moments.
    Never had a weakness for bacon or donuts really.
    Although classic potato chips sometimes I will go nuts for. And the Duoz cheez-its.
    Usually I do my best to keep these out of the house...

But I am trying a new thing in regards to the chocolate...trying to just give myself limited doses each day to satisfy the cravings. Because when I eliminate chocolate from my supply...I can be good for days and even a week or so, but then I can't stand it anymore and run out to buy chocolate. Of course I overdo it. Therefore I am trying a new approach and just being moderate with it. So far, so good!