80 day pre- holiday challenge

Options

Replies

• ladymedic22
    ladymedic22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Got home late from work today and the whole way home was trying to justify to myself why I did not have to exercise tonight. Finally the thought of posting to you guys some lame excuse for not exercising I just figured it was easier to do it and get it over with! Stayed on track today ate some of my exercise calories but only with healthy things. The vending machine at work lost again! And managed to drink almost 4L of water....and I hate water!
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    DAY 5 - much better, ate better, worked better. :smile:
  • balfonso
    Options
    DAY 6 complete and I'm very pleased with it. Finally got to go to the gym even though I still had a bit of a cold but I persevered! AND was under my calories! YAY! :happy: :happy:
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done, ate most but not all of my exercise calories.
    This was weigh in day, down 2 lbs!!!!:bigsmile:
  • elizabeth60
    elizabeth60 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Count me in !!! Just in time for a family wedding!!
  • ladymedic22
    Options
    Day 6 done! It was hard to stick to my diet at work today, always is when we are slow, sit around the office thinking about food! But I persevered (can't spell tho) and kept it under my calorie allowance. Worked extra hard on the treadmill today, was thinking about a quote I read on someone's signature. If you don't faint, puke or fall keep going (I think I got that right) something about it rang true with me today. I am always amazed by what I can do when I don't quit. Try it yourself I guarantee you will be suprised at what you can do.
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Day 6 in tha books... On today 7... Today is my 200 day anniversary! Yes! This challenge was so very needed! I needed a shot in tha arm...
  • Wtbyerdoc
    Options
    Sounds great. Just the challenge I need. Thank you and will try and stay in touch I am new to this program and still figuring out the navigation.
  • balfonso
    Options
    Right, DAY 7 complete but felt extremely tired today so didn't do a huge amount of exercising but instead opted to doing chores around the household. Just ate some pasta for dinner which I hadn't had in a while but sure makes me feel bloated...:grumble:

Looking forward to tomorrow's hike in the woodlands! :happy:
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post last night, but... Day 6 DONE!

Didn't exercise (had dentist and errands in the morning, and celebratory dinner with the sis-in-law -- passed her portfolio review, the last step to graduate art school! -- and just forgot to do something in-between) but I did stay under my calories and ate well for the calories I did have (except for the one celebratory martini!).

Need to get in more water today, and do some yoga!

Happy Saturday, all!
  • beesareyellow
    Options
    Day 7 done!
    Exercise involved grocery shopping most of the afternoon.
    Under my calories (just barely ).
    Felt really tired today, back to 5 miles walk tomorrow.

Ready for a great Sunday.
  • ladymedic22
    Options
    Forgot to post for day 7! Stayed under my calorie goal but went out after work to visit some friends so did not exercise yesterday. Had a couple of 67 calorie beers but had bugeted for them all day so still was under my calorie goal. Really wanted to have more but stuck to my guns! Double workout today to make up for missing one yesterday!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to post last night, but -- Day 7 DONE!

Didn't exercise (again) 'cause I was running errands with the hubby. Might not exercise today, because it's the weekend and I'm (again) doing stuff with the hubby. We'll see if working out can be worked in.

Happy Sunday!
  • balfonso
    Options
    Phew! DAY 8 done and I'm pooped after a 14km hike. Lots of elevation and a great burn out of it. I love Sunday hikes!
    Even squeezed in a drive to Brighton beach and had a cheeky Harry Ramsden fish & chips with mushy peas after. YUM!
  • car2255
    Options
    Can i join in I started on this site 9/7 so first weigh-in is 9/14 I have stayed on plan and exercised daily for at least 30 min. would be helpful to keep on track if I know I have to report daily
  • balfonso
    Options
    Can i join in I started on this site 9/7 so first weigh-in is 9/14 I have stayed on plan and exercised daily for at least 30 min. would be helpful to keep on track if I know I have to report daily

Welcome car2255! Good luck on the challenge! :flowerforyou:
  • beesareyellow
    Options
    Day 8 done!
    Got in all my exercise, logged every morsel, ate 1/2 my exercise calories.
    Overall a great day.
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Day 8 done... This challenge has gotten me back on track... lost 4.2 lbs since it started...
    Hang tough friends... We will all be ready for those treacherous holidays...
  • ladymedic22
    Options
    Day 8 done, this group keeps growing! We all can use all the support we can get. Djackson well only fitting you should lose so much weight since it was you who started the group. Hit the treadmill really hard today. Food was under control again even branched out to try some tasty new treats that are low calorie. Hoping to be under 200 by New Years, if I do boyfriend has agreed to take me somewhere special for the evening so I can wear a fancy new dress!
  • car2255
    Options
    Thanks, I am so excited for my weigh-in tomorrow. Have made myself stay off the scale so am anxious to see how i do.