Replies

• norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    commando. it's just more comfortable.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have to wear underwear. I feel naked without them...
  • woodyj30
    woodyj30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hands down, unequivocally, the best topic I've ever seen.....ever. BUT.. I'm brand new to this site. and if I see one more douche with his shirt up or giving the bicep curl pic.... I think ill stay out of the message boards.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I buy the shorts with the built in panties and go without. I can't stand a wedgie, and once you get one, it never stops creeping back in there.

This. Discovered this wonderful invention last week, and already have 2 pairs.
  • ElikaCousland
    ElikaCousland Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I never realized how much free range beaver was at the gym....
    hahahahahaha!

I wear thongs at the gym, commando when I work out at home. I used to go commando at the gym too, until a woman in the locker room literally gasped when I pulled my capris off after a workout, and started yelling "GIRLLLL HOW CAN YOU WORKOUT WITH NO PANTIES ON?!? AIN'T YOU SWEATY?!?" at which point everyone else was staring at me, bare-assed and red-faced.
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    other day in the locker room I saw a dood wearing a thong. Been trying to erase that image from my mind for a few days now
  • chantwizzle83
    chantwizzle83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I never wear underwear lol
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    other day in the locker room I saw a dood wearing a thong. Been trying to erase that image from my mind for a few days now

jon-stewart-popcorn.gif
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha!

I wear thongs at the gym, commando when I work out at home. I used to go commando at the gym too, until a woman in the locker room literally gasped when I pulled my capris off after a workout, and started yelling "GIRLLLL HOW CAN YOU WORKOUT WITH NO PANTIES ON?!? AIN'T YOU SWEATY?!?" at which point everyone else was staring at me, bare-assed and red-faced.

OMG how rude!!!!

I try to be as descrete as possible about that because people tend to seem to find that weird- but I don't understand why. I like the ones that say I HOPE YOU WIPE DOWN THE MACHINE.

1. I'm not HUMPING IT.
    2. I don't use machines much.
    3. YOU"RE SUPPOSED TO WIPE IT DOWN ANYWAY!!!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    wow! I wasn't ready to read ab a dude wearing a thong in the gym!
  • AEMW8
    AEMW8 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'll admit I had a thong phase my freshman year in high school. And because we couldn't use the actual locker rooms to dress in and out of PE uniforms, if you were shy, you had to get the bathroom stalls fast. There were only three and one of them was the handicap spot that could fit at least 2. I dreaded having to dress outside the stalls because I was so nervous about my body and other girls seeing my butt.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I buy the shorts with the built in panties and go without. I can't stand a wedgie, and once you get one, it never stops creeping back in there.

This. Discovered this wonderful invention last week, and already have 2 pairs.
    If I'm not going commando :love: then I will opt for the compression shorts or the clothing with wicking or built in undies....I discovered my love for commando when I used to workout in the morning and would forget to pack another pair of undies to wear....one of the best things I've done!!!!
  • F1TCH1K
    F1TCH1K Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Commando Amando :) my nickname from a friend at the gym!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Commando. Always have gone commando when I workout and when I was an athlete in college. Wearing underwear with compression shorts would just look and not feel right, IMO.
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    Commando, but not only at the gym, always. It's just my preference. Undies are too freakin' confining.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one wearing boxers? I kinda fear of sporting a camel toe.

:laugh: I fear that **** too. NOR do I want to see no camel toes!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Fear of splitting a seam in my work out bottoms mean that I wear underwear in the gym, but I go commando when road running.

I work on the basis that if I have a work out clothes malfunction in the street, I can just change my running route, whereas I would hate to have to find a new gym.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    what the hell are undies??
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Commando! I HATE wearing panties while working out they only get in my way.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Hands down, unequivocally, the best topic I've ever seen.....ever. BUT.. I'm brand new to this site. and if I see one more douche with his shirt up or giving the bicep curl pic.... I think ill stay out of the message boards.

Then stay away from Fridays. There are themes for everyday. It's TMI tuesday, Hump Day Wednesday, Thigh or throwback Thrusday, Gun show Fridays.