151 pounds later, I've made it to ONEderland! (pics)

Options

Replies

• 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Love that quote!! Fantastic job!
  • phylsyl
    phylsyl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Your dedication and hard work really paid dividends! I'm sure you'll keep working at it, as it must be a regular routine for you now. And you surely don't e ever want to go back "there" again! Great post!
  • ninnyfurr74
    ninnyfurr74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I can only hope that in a year I have done as well as you! You look fantastic! Congratulations on your success and GL on your continued journey! What an inspiration!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Remember, a year from now, you'll be wishing you had started today!

Love this from your post

Great results from someone who was determined to change their life! You did an amazing job in 1 year and 2 weeks!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tabby1974
    tabby1974 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats on your success!
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow - You look absolutely FANTASTIC! Can't imagine how much better you must feel now that you have shed all those pounds! Terrific job. It's like you aren't even seeing the same person ... and in a way I'll bet we're not!
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    wow you look handsome!
  • Mandy86orta
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations on reaching ONEderland!!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.
  • kinzerbud
    kinzerbud Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job! I can't wait to get there too. Congrats!!
  • TinaReinholz
    Options
    WooHoo!!!! WTG :D
  • jmcowan42
    jmcowan42 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • joblmayes
    joblmayes Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome, wtg, thank you for sharing :)
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!
  • newki
    newki Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    whoo hooo!!! awesome! Thank you for posting this :)
  • SouthernStyleMaMa
    SouthernStyleMaMa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a testimony!!!! You look fantabulous too! What a testament of determination and dedication to YOU! What an inspiration you must be to others you know and seemingly are to strangers hearing of your story. I am on a journey myself now to which i have 100% dedicated to stay on the 'wagon' for life. I have roughly 150 pounds myself to lose. I'd be happy to lose 100. Would love to buddy up and have you as a support buddy. Thanks for your words of inspiration! :bigsmile:
  • bareblade
    bareblade Posts: 4
    Options
    You are an inspiration, thank you. I have over 100 pounds to lose as well. You are right, it is all about walking away from what you want and taking only what you need. Congratulations, thanks for sharing your victory. Hopefully in a year I will be able to share mine as well.
  • Nachise
    Nachise Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You look amazing. When I finally it Onederland, my nutritionist and I jumped up and down.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I started at same weight and can't agree more about the secret to success is that there is no secret. It takes sweat and sacrifice.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!