Any mothers in their 30's trying to get in shape?

1234568»

Replies

• amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    38 year old mom of 3- 10, 8 and 4. Feel free to add me!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    36, mother to an 18 yr old boy and 11 year old girl. Currently trying to lose at least 50 and preferably 60 pounds. 17 down so far.
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Feel free to add me!!! I'm 35 with an almost 3 year old little boy.....
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Mum to 2, youngest is 4, fell free to add me anyone :smile:
  • cutmesumslack
    cutmesumslack Posts: 12 Member
    36 4 kids 17,9,7,&5 50lb loss in the works love motivation hope to inspire others
  • Hello everyone! I'm Brooke and I'm 34 looking for some major support and motivation on how I can lose this horrible belly fat that hangs. It makes me so insecure and I feel like I won't be able to make it smaller. Help!! Please!! I have been on the atkins diet more for over a year. The first four to five months I lost 60 lbs. Around Christmas time last year I gained 15-20 back but since then I have lost 33lbs. I thought after losing 76 lbs that I would be happy..... I'm miserable. My goal is another 35-45 lbs and that is it but I'm scared that my belly will be hanging to the floor ;) thank you for taking the time to read a quick blurb about me!
    Brooke
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Fell free to add me. I am 38 with 3 kids, ages 15, 13, and 9. I have 30 pounds to lose. I have a pretty fast metabolism and I like healthy food, although my diary doesn't look like it today. I'm working on becoming more active.
  • Hello everyone, I am 38 with 2 children ages 17 and 16. I'm pretty new on my journey and am looking for all of the help and support I can get! I truly want to lose some weight, but most importantly live a much healthier lifestyle. Please feel free to add me.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    I'm a 30 year old SAHM to 2 boys aged 2.5 years and 6 months :)