151 pounds later, I've made it to ONEderland! (pics)

Options

Replies

• challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Definitely an inspiration and I loved what you said at the end about a year from now :) high five!
  • LizzyH72
    LizzyH72 Posts: 1
    Options
    What an inspirational post. Well done!!!
  • CCnRMommy
    CCnRMommy Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations on your incredible success! I had that moment where something snapped in my head, too. I'm now down 46 pounds with an ultimate goal of losing 115. Thanks for reminding me that this is possible!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! :flowerforyou:
  • Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • tris57
    tris57 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Really awesome! Same start weight as me (well, my scales only go to 350) and i'd really love to hit onederland in your timeframe! Huge inspiration man, can you share anything about your routine etc?
  • littlecjhatton
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this incredible transformation! I am more determined than ever now!!! Congratulations!
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    \0/ \0/ \0/ :flowerforyou: High five !
  • trialstyle
    trialstyle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, congrats!
  • Mikah45
    Mikah45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic! You look great!
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success - I know it took a lot of determination and discipline to get there.

I can't wait to get there myself - I have decided that it will be this year!
  • irivas1
    irivas1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! (Bells, whistles, crowds cheering!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: ) Your story inspires me to keep going forward. Thank you for taking the time to share. I'm exceedingly happy for you! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • jmoiso
    jmoiso Posts: 2
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats :-) you are living proof that i can do it!
  • 1Katydo
    1Katydo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done, sir! Awesome transformation! :smile:
  • hunterman95
    hunterman95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.
    Really awesome! Same start weight as me (well, my scales only go to 350) and i'd really love to hit onederland in your timeframe! Huge inspiration man, can you share anything about your routine etc?

Same thing here. I think that's partially what made it click for me. I stepped on the scale and maxed it out. I freaked out. It only went to 350 (only, ha), and within a couple of days I was 349, so I'm calling my starting weight 351, but who knows.

As far as my routine, my breakfast & lunch are pretty boring. I generally do light yogurt & cereal w/almond milk, or egg beaters and turkey sausage for breakfast. Lunch is pretty much the same every day. Turkey sandwich on 45 calorie bread, light potato chips, and an apple. Breakfast & lunch combined is generally about 600 calories. Dinner varies a lot. It just depends on whether I've worked out or not, and how many calories I have left for the day. My work schedule is kind of crazy, so that makes it hard to have an exercise routine. I generally try to do some form of exercise 5-6 times a week. I prefer to get my workouts in early in the day, when I can. If I wait until evening, it's too easy to come up with excuses not to do it (long day at work, I have to make dinner, etc). When I started last July, I was just fast-walking 3 miles (one of my goals was to run a 5k, so I started with that distance and worked up to a run). By November, I was starting to jog some. Now I run 3 miles 3-4 times a week. Other days I'll ride bike, or lift weights. I've recently started doing some kayaking too. I just try to mix it up some so it doesn't get too boring. Hope this helps. You'll get there before you know it!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    terrific!! nice one
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!

and to anyone who doubts him, everything he has done is what got me to where I am. Calories in versus calories out and exercise for fitness.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Fan-freakin'-tastic job! Way to go!
  • mrsme1008
    mrsme1008 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing and I'm sure you feel even more than that!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!