its saturday night,.. and ive had a bottle of wine...

Options
2»

Replies

• princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    11.17 here in Aust :drinker:
  • sallyeliza1
    sallyeliza1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    log it, go out have fun, tomorrows another day :drinker:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Log it.

Try to work it off the next day with extra couple of miles and fewer calories...

So...for example....

I indulged last night....by my calculations if I add just 2 miles to every run and reduce my calories, I can eat again starting Tuesday.

ROFL
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Sometimes I log it sometimes I don't. It just depends on how lazy I am being that day or if I can even type anymore or walk or talk.

hu8-4.gif
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You must be on the other side of the world...it's too early to finish off a bottle of wine here unless youre hardcore.
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    Sometimes I log it sometimes I don't. It just depends on how lazy I am being that day or if I can even type anymore or walk or talk.

hu8-4.gif

Ha ha ha gravity is not his friend.....
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    You must be on the other side of the world...it's too early to finish off a bottle of wine here unless youre hardcore.

Or......both? Lol.... yeah im in Australia. .. its now nearlly 3am Sunday
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink and then it's in moderation.
    My liver thanks me :wink:
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mduobgZs4N1rol1w1.gif

Not really, I just thought it was funny :laugh:
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Now this is a good thread! lol

Of course log it! I have a glass or 2 of wine or a shot of whiskey...... no matter just add it in! Split 2 bottles with the hubby the other day for 2 reasons! 21st anniversary (pic is what he got me) and my oldest niece had her first baby so I'm a great aunt! lol

Celebrating or just having a good time is no reason to be ashamed of having a few drinks or a few more! lol

Live your life and enjoy it!

xoxo

Chelle
  • NickeeCoco
    NickeeCoco Posts: 130
    Options
    Well, when I go out or host a party, it's usually planned in advanced. So I just take that into consideration. It means that I do an extra workout the day of, and an extra work out the day after. I'm not going to feel guilty about it. I'll log it, and just make sure I burn it off.

Just because I want to be healthy, doesn't mean that I can't go out an enjoy myself from time to time. Just hold yourself accountable.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have an entire category in my diet dedicated to alcoholic beverages.
    I log it all (provided I'm still functional)....

I don't drink every day, but when I do I log it. Stay thirsty my friends.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Log it and average your calories across the week rather than staying on target for the day. Also if you know you have to pay them back you're less likely to delve into the naughty snacks at the end of the night.
  • culpjm90
    culpjm90 Posts: 58
    Options

it's kinda like your in the future....whooaaa :noway:
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Once day each month its mandatory "mom's night out". I never miss it and I just enjoy the ever loving crap out of whatever the bartender will serve all night long without guilt. Last night it was 6 glasses of wine, 1 beer, and 3 chocolate pretzel shots. Today its back on track as one day of "fun" will not a diet ruin. I call it my "freebie day" for the month.

Enjoy life as its part and parcel to being healthy all the way around.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Holy time travel batman!!!!! I'll message you Wednesday afternoon for the Powerball numbers. It'll be Thursday morning for you. I'll share the winnings!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NickeeCoco
    NickeeCoco Posts: 130
    Options
    Once day each month its mandatory "mom's night out". I never miss it and I just enjoy the ever loving crap out of whatever the bartender will serve all night long without guilt. Last night it was 6 glasses of wine, 1 beer, and 3 chocolate pretzel shots. Today its back on track as one day of "fun" will not a diet ruin. I call it my "freebie day" for the month.

Enjoy life as its part and parcel to being healthy all the way around.

Completely on-board with this. Ladies' Night is a popular night amongst my friends. The husbands all get together at someone's house and they get to take care of all the kids, while us ladies have a night out, eating and drinking whatever we want.
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options

Holy time travel batman!!!!! I'll message you Wednesday afternoon for the Powerball numbers. It'll be Thursday morning for you. I'll share the winnings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha yes yes.... this saturday night will be awesome ... trust me ive seen the future.... hmmm and ive watched back to the future. .... and doctor who ;)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Ha ha ha yes yes.... this saturday night will be awesome ... trust me ive seen the future.... hmmm and ive watched back to the future. .... and doctor who ;)

LOL that's why I love Aussies they are the time travelers of the world. I knew we'd be OK in the year 2000 because all that happen to Australia was some fireworks and kegs of Fosters being emptied.