151 pounds later, I've made it to ONEderland! (pics)

Options

Replies

• upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    What in inspiration.....congratulations!
  • sarashiveley
    sarashiveley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    freaking amazing!!!! super proud of you!!!!
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW, thank you for sharing your story, it is brilliant! Well done sir.
    I've only lost 49lbs but I am curious how your skin has recovered, if it's slowly tightened up at all or a lot?
  • ianandmand
    ianandmand Posts: 12
    Options
    Outstanding work sir!! Take a bow!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    You look 15 years younger!! HOLY WOW AWESOME!
  • trenee35
    trenee35 Posts: 143
    Options
    Great job!!! You look Onederful!
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look so much healthier and happier! :happy:
  • grambefit
    grambefit Posts: 4
    Options
    You're a true inspiration! I am starting today and have far to go. I will do this!

Thanks for posting. I need encouraging stories like yours.
  • costafortune
    Options
    Very inspiring! These are my favorite posts! Thank you for sharing!
  • hollyann31
    hollyann31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing1! congrats
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats to you.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a new person, SO happy for you!!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good work!!
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!! good for you sweetie, you look awesome!!! :)
  • TracyJaneWineaux
    Options
    Congratulations! Your comments about people asking how you did it really resonates with me! You really look marvelous. I'm sure you feel fantastic because you are fantastic. Once again, congratulations!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look Fantastic! All the hard work and and dedication definitely paid off!!! Thank you for sharing your story with us!!!
  • hunterman95
    hunterman95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW, thank you for sharing your story, it is brilliant! Well done sir.
    I've only lost 49lbs but I am curious how your skin has recovered, if it's slowly tightened up at all or a lot?

First of all, "only lost 49lbs"??? That's a time-out for you! Every pound lost is victory, whether its your 49th, or your 149th. 49lbs is awesome!

As far as loose skin, yeah, it's an issue. As Robin Williams once said of the Sharpei dog, "it looks like a bag a dog used to be in" lol. Kind of the same thing here. That said, I do think it has tightened up some, and they say it can take a year or two to tighten up as much as it's going to. But I have no delusions of rocking a six-pack any time in the future. I'm pushing 50, and skin loses it's elasticity as you get older. It's unfortunate, but even if it doesnt get better over time, it was still well worth it. I didn't do this so I could pick up chicks, or get on the cover of GQ, I did it so I can live life, and live it longer!
  • swpguy
    swpguy Posts: 15
    Options
    Great job! I joined you in ONEderland just this morning and didn't have near as far to travel. Keep up the good work, you're keeping a lot of us motivated.
  • pheasant5
    pheasant5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're incredible! Great job!
  • lifechanger30
    lifechanger30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!