fell off wagon!!! anyone want to start a 50 lb group?

Options

Replies

• rosaline1191
    rosaline1191 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group if it's not too late. The school year has started and it's going to be so hard to keep up with any weight loss plans.
  • jessicab89
    jessicab89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: I would love to join
  • elsiesimpkins
    Options
    You can count on me!
  • XFreckle_LipX
    XFreckle_LipX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

Your all more the welcome to join! The more the merrier! :flowerforyou:
  • bradley13
    Options
    Sounds fun my goal is 75 lbs
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    my normal weigh in day is thursday...so when i weighed myself last thursday i was down from 179 to 175! i lost 4 more pounds!
    way to go everyone on your losses!
  • anthrochix
    Options
    Hi guys! I've been real busy at work and I've got no interwebs at the house. I know it's not weigh-in yet but I want to post while I still have some good numbers - I know that this is all water weight and that it is going to go slow from here on out. Here goes:

start weight 207 (CW) 200 lost 7 lbs, 52 to go.
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    just did my weekly weigh-in and i am down 1 more pound...175 down to 174...that makes 10 pounds total so far
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    I just did my weigh in and I am down 1lb. Im so happy because TOM is around and I usually gain a pound or 2 when TOMs here. Only 3 more pound and I reach my first target! :tongue:

Have a great weekend everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    weighed in today at 209.6 so i have lost about a half of a pound. way to go for the rest of you! i am so happy for your success. sucsess feels so good! have a wonderful weekend!
  • aetait
    Options
    Absolutely! I have a hard time staying motivated and it helps to have someone in your corner to hold you accountable. I just started here, and I am really hoping it works. I need to lose 50Lbs to fit into my wedding dress!

Echo
  • getmylifeback
    Options
    I would love to join if it is not to late.Hoping I will do better if I have more accountability... current weight 209 gw- 155....
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Well done everyone on the weightloss! :drinker:

Anyone can join its never too late!!! :wink:
  • kimmysue
    kimmysue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and was still at 197.5 (lost nothing this week). I am actually pleasantly surprised that I did not gain. It is the week before TOM and I usually gain, plus my eating wasn't the best (along with not exercising most days this week). But am refocusing and not giving up!! I know that next week's weigh in will be much better!!

Good job to everyone on their losses!!
  • anthrochix
    Options
    it's friday photo weigh in time on bossymommy's blog. Here's the link http://fatclothessuck.blogspot.com/

Good jobs so far - I just read the last few posts quickly and only saw losses. Yay everybody!
  • rosaline1191
    rosaline1191 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just got my new scale today!! Anyway, last time I checked my weight was August 1st and I weighed 212. Today I weigh 204. It's really exciiting, I hope to get under/stay under 200 by the end of this month.

Congrats to everyone who's lost weight, yall are really an inspiration.

And @aetiat I hope you achieve your goal in time for your wedding, good luck in the upcoming weeks.
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself this morning - am weighing 181 pounds now - started in May at 203 pounds, so its coming off. Had a plateau in July and August, but back on track now and its starting to speed up again. Just need to keep myself motivated to do the exercise!

SW - 203
    CW - 181

Goal - 140-150
  • Amanda421
    Options
    yeah! lost my first 10 pounds!!

SW- 215.2
    Weight today 205.0

Goal- 160
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Whoohoo reached my first goal to get under 200lbs!! So happy! :bigsmile: So exciting!!!! Lost 2.5lbs this week. Hope everyone else has a good weigh in and weekend! :drinker: Well done guys on the loses! :flowerforyou:
  • Amanda421
    Options
    Todays weight is 203.7. Not so bad considering this weekend was a bust and Wed night was awful too. But I am getting back on track and shooting to drop 2 more pounds by next Friday! How did everyone else do? Is everybody logging on bossymommy's site? i am going to send her a message now.