Hands up, who logs daily??

Options
Im curious, who on here logs in daily?? Ive been pretty good as i think Im on my 108th day. Im also starting back and taking my new health habits seriously to lose these lbs so if anyone would like to add me please feel free to. ill try my best to help in anyway I can and motivate those who need it.
xx

Replies

• amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Me!! Request sent :)
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    and me request sent
  • sthien7
    sthien7 Posts: 12
    Options
    I just started up again... will be logging daily! Request sent!
  • nagniho
    nagniho Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    daily....even omy travel days with best case estimates!
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I log in often every day and enter meals or snacks as I consume them......... 115 days.
  • kjbarone
    kjbarone Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Every single day since January 12th of this year. But sometimes I make my entry after 11pm, and because I'm in an odd time zone, MFP thinks it's already the next day, and my count for the number of days in a row for logging in resets to 1.
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I do! And i plan on logging for many years to come.
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    I do my best to log in every day too. Request sent!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    MEH !
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Every single day since January 12th of this year. But sometimes I make my entry after 11pm, and because I'm in an odd time zone, MFP thinks it's already the next day, and my count for the number of days in a row for logging in resets to 1.

I've been on everyday since 1/17/2013. Same thing happened to me. Grrr.
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I logged in daily and was up to 140 days but during the 4th of July weekend, I forgot and missed the deadline for logging in. Then, while on vacay, I somehow forgot again. I was logging evertything, including bad days, but I'm back on track, 5 days and countin.
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I definitely try to...add me if you like :)
  • _Brittany_Rose
    Options
    I am on here every single day! I log every meal I eat, every exercise I do, offer support to my fellow friends on MFP & am always looking to have new friends! Everyone, feel free to request me :)
    Best wishes to every person on their individual weightloss and hfbakthy lifestyle journey.
  • Disneynut
    Disneynut Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yep, log in daily - 120 days + and going strong, even managed to log in on vacation with a poor Wi-Fi, request sent to add if you wish :happy:
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Me me me!! I'm on day 362 (I think) did it through 3 vacations (2 out of the country) and a blizzard that knocked out power for a week!!! Keep it going girl!
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I do or at least I try to.
  • you2candoit
    Options
    Hi there,
    I just started and I will be logging everyday.

sent request.
    Would love the support.

Colleen
  • rosswillsimpson
    Options
    I used to log everyday but then stopped during my Uni exams, now I'm back on it and looking for active loggers!! :D Add me up!
  • MinatoandClover
    MinatoandClover Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I took a break for a while, and I just started back up, again. Nowadays, I log almost every day. I allow for 2 cheat days a week, and I don't log on those days. Partially because I don't want to lower my morale or make myself feel guilty for allowing myself a break. Partially because I don't know and can't find out any nutrition facts for the foods I wanna eat on those days. Other than that, though, I feel that I've been rather diligent about logging my food and exercise.
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Me, moi! I log every day now closing to 40 and have an open diary if anybody is interested. On 1200 cal, like 3/4 of MFP bunch. :tongue: