Hands up, who logs daily??

Options

Replies

• astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I do! And i plan on logging for many years to come.

me too! (but I've only been here a little over a week now) but I can see needing to do this the rest of my life if I want to keep my maintenance weight after i've gotten there. I've always struggled with the weight thing and I just don't see how it's possible to maintain without logging. Maybe in 20 years there will be a food recognition app that scans your plate and logs all nutrients. but until then.. ;)
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I log daily, everything i eat and exercise :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, track every thing I eat and drink. 115 days. I love checking in on my MFP friends and see how they are doing.
  • tickaree
    tickaree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I was doing good until the evening meal and snack. But I just found these boards and that helped me, so I went back and put in my meal and snack even though they were way outside my allotted calories for the day. I hope to do better. I had a 6 month challenge and I realized I wasted 3 months. Now I have 3 months to loose 20 lbs. I want to do it the healthy way.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Today is day 680 for me. I log everything, every day. I am absolutely certain that this app/site has been the reason for my success.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    830 day streak and counting..
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Everyday. I bite it, I log it!
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Just getting Rollimg again after too long of a break, but I'm logging daily

Add me

Mark
  • Pudders27
    Pudders27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sure do. On day seventy something now and don't feel like I could do this without mfp!! I dropped my phone into the sea yesterday...and was mostly bothered that I couldn't track MFP on my phone!!
    Please feel free to add me... I'm a positive person and always happy to help along, but also always on the look out for inspiration! ;-)
    43759605.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :drinker: (waving hand).....I'm here everyday :):flowerforyou:

Day 80 for me today :smile:
  • jhungate
    jhungate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Haven't missed a day in over 2 years (795 days to date).
  • tknutson60
    tknutson60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started logging 2 weeks ago. For a year & a half I was going to the gym & eating what I considered healthy food...I love veggies & especially salads. I was sooo discouraged because I wasn't losing any lbs. I quite smoking too. My husband said I must be doing something wrong. I argued no I'm not maybe its a health issue. Well lo & behold I may be eating food that is good for me but was consuming too many calories. Tracking daily keeps me in check. I have lost 3 lbs since I stared logging. I am glad I have.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    211 days here:drinker:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yup. Me, too. Log every single day!

:drinker:
  • mettelaurent
    mettelaurent Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have logged religiously for one week exactly (feels like a year LOL) and that is the longest I have ever logged anything:) I really feel it keeps me on track and motivated. And I am surprised at the nutritional value of the some the foods I have taken for granted!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Me, good and bad. A couple weeks ago I logged in at around 5000+ (3000 more than my daily intake) calories. I thought I would be judged and criticized by my friends but they loved the honesty and actually cared. So with my friends support it keeps me motivated and committed to keep going.
  • adrerock
    adrerock Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today is day 26 for me. Request Sent
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    i'm back for round two and log in daily since my break. anyone can feel free to add me if you would like. :smile:
  • judilockwood
    judilockwood Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Me, I've logged on every day since 9th April apart from the 9 I was on hols in a wifi free spot. I make the rule to weigh every morning first thing, record all exercise and if I eat it I log it. MFP is the best support I can think of and even though I'm nearly at goal I shall continue to log every day I can. I'm so glad I'm not alone, my friends think I'm mad doing this every day... but whatever! It works!! Good luck everyone.