151 pounds later, I've made it to ONEderland! (pics)

Options

Replies

• azreen1006
    azreen1006 Posts: 12
    Options
    Good one.. :).. Very good job indeed
  • leroybrown9655
    Options
    will said. GREAT JOB!!!!.
  • mobilesmiths
    mobilesmiths Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Very motivating!!!! Great success! Congratulations! :)
  • doodlebug1966
    Options
    Awesome job.
  • alyssaruns88
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats!!
  • mettelaurent
    mettelaurent Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What an amazing post..you look hunky! Like a totaly different person..and me being like 1 week in I csn tell this is not going to be easy, but it is going to be worth it! And my favorite fitspiration quote is : a year from now you wish you started today - that rins true for me, because I have had so many summers come around and the weight still being there and me wishing: had I only started. Well, this summer I DID start:) thanks again:)
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring! Great story ... Your hard work has definitely paid off and I bet you are feeling a gazillion times better! Wow!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    OMG what an amazing transformation! congratulations to you for all your hard work. You look AMAZING!
  • Antoine112
    Antoine112 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's the result of a very good decision you made! Congratulations! Amazing transformation!
  • jmarie1967
    jmarie1967 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!

When they tell you to take it slow and easy, I keep thinking that it will take years for the weight to come back. But, you say it took only ONE year to lose 151 lbs?
    It can be done with hard work and dedication....he must have really cut calories and worked out! Congrats on your achievement!
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look incredible! awesome job ! i am 3 lbs away from ONEderland myself and i have a goal of reaching it by my birthday august 12th i cant remember the last time ive seen it!!
  • hunterman95
    hunterman95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!

When they tell you to take it slow and easy, I keep thinking that it will take years for the weight to come back. But, you say it took only ONE year to lose 151 lbs?
    It can be done with hard work and dedication....he must have really cut calories and worked out! Congrats on your achievement!

Yes, just over a year. I just set my goal at 2lb/week, and followed the MFP daily calorie goals. So I guess that averages out to about 2.8lbs/week. I started out at around 2400 calories a day, and tried not to eat back my exercise calories (or at the most, ate back half of them). Now my goal is 1280 per day, and I generally do eat back all of my exercise calories (it's hard to do under 1280!). But never starved myself by any means.

Thanks again everyone!
  • bpetlock
    bpetlock Posts: 109
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations!
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Thank you for posting this. On they days I feel like I'm never going to get there, I'll think of you.
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic!!! Im just getting warmed up on MFP for the second time and I am truly inspired!!! Friend request sent

Mark.
  • r_balogh
    r_balogh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job there's not much in this world to make you feel as good as acomplishing that
  • slimyouth
    slimyouth Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, what an inspiiration you are. Loved reading your post. Excellent work sir.
    Friend request sent.
  • labgirl10
    labgirl10 Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • kellylupica
    Options
    You look fabulous and your post is inspiring! I think people like to hear the 'how' of posters success because there may be a helpful tip not thought of...just my 2c. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!