Hands up, who logs daily??

Options

Replies

• pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I log everyday. I missed some in April because I was in the hospital. Been here almost 2yrs.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Me! I've logged every single day since I joined in mid-June 2012.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    In over a hundred days, I've logged every single day except once, when I was out of town with my husband. I have to keep myself accountable.
  • wclay915
    wclay915 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been at it since the beginning of the year. I like I my fitness pal I use it in conjunction with Fitbit and the Withing scale. So far everything is working well.
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    Laffinhippiegurl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I do I do! 325+ days and counting. Lately it has been a personal battle. Before it was just calorie counting, now I have been trying to work out...and I fell off the wagon for a while. I still logged. Some days I'm seriously amazed I managed to eat that many calories but I still do it...everyday.

Also, if for some reason it doesn't count your log in. There is a help email you can contact to fix it. I had to do it once. It was a couple weeks ago. I was in tears. :cry: But they fixed it for me! :drinker:
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Why wouldn't you want to log daily??
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    Options
    I just hit a year today. :) 365 days.... feel free to add

Huge Congrats!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wclay915
    wclay915 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I post daily. Been at it since the beginning of the year. I use my fitness pal with Fitbit and the Withing scale. very happy with the results.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Every single day logger here, too. I think I just hit 405 - began 6/9/12 and haven't missed a day.
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    Options
    Went back and read more...just humbled by the dedication it has taken! Definitely inspiring!
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    ***hand raised
  • grandpoobah12
    Options
    I log in daily, hasn`t done me any good in the weight loss department yet.
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    Me...everyday...180 days strong. Hope to log forever!
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I log daily...request sent.
  • relentlessjoy
    Options
    I was very, very, very hesitant to start logging my daily calories but now that I've started I don't think I'll stop. I worried it would feel restrictive, but instead, I feel empowered by the knowledge I have about what I'm putting in my body. It keeps me accountable. Also, my husband has joined and he is just as excited about the logging as I am. It's fun to see his updates throughout the day and know we're working together even when we're apart. *corniness*
  • freakymonday
    freakymonday Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i'm trying my best to log in daily as well. :)
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Raises hand.:drinker:
    Started 6/7/12
    Day #416
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I am a daily logger. I was up to over 500 days and then went to visit my folks for two days and did not get to log in. Had to start over:-(
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I log daily (over 775 days)...feel free to add me.

8488541.png
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Every single day since January 12th of this year. But sometimes I make my entry after 11pm, and because I'm in an odd time zone, MFP thinks it's already the next day, and my count for the number of days in a row for logging in resets to 1.

I've been on everyday since 1/17/2013. Same thing happened to me. Grrr.

You can send an email to tech support and tell them your start date and they'll reset your # of days logged in..I did.