What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    this may sound weird due to all the other foods that were listed, but cheese. I LOVE cheese. I could eat slice after slice. It's delicious. With 100+ calories per ounce though, eek!
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Sweets,Junk Foods,Processed Foods & Beverages,Pizza & Fast Food
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    None anymore... Knock on wood!!!
  • angiep098
    angiep098 Posts: 33
    Options
    I can't buy a jar of peanut butter or a box of breakfast cereal, ever. cause I will finish it in one sitting, for sure! Also, I don't trust myself with Cheez-its, potato chips, or nutella so I haven't had those in a while
  • llfretwell
    llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, peanut butter, pasta, ANYTHING sweet, chips.... Pretty much any and everything..
  • agdyl
    agdyl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Oreos, ice cream, fresh baked bread - can rarely stop until at least most of the loaf is gone. Chips...

My husband keeps all of these things stocked in the house pretty much all the time, and it took years for me to just quit them altogether. If I eat a little, I crave more and more and it's like torture until I've eaten so much I feel sick. If I eat none... I don't crave them and it's fine. Haven't had so much as a bite in about 6 months now and I feel so much more relaxed not having to fight cravings.

For "moderation" to work for me, I have to be able to eat a small amount and get rid of the rest so it's not sitting around tempting me once the cravings kick in. That doesn't work with my husband buying these things all the time so I had to learn to deal with getting rid of the cravings instead. And that does work for me.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    trail mix.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    yes! pistachios are like crack.
    Pistachios
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter or extra spicy hummus! Can devour both very easily!!
  • unoriginalusername007
    unoriginalusername007 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter is my weakness. Only one tablespoon turns into like 6 tablespoons. O_o So when it is in the house for others who eat it, I make sure they put it somewhere I won't find it. I know it sounds ridiculous, but if I was to see it, I'd splurge!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    omG PIE....I canNOT bring pie into my house. I will seriously eat the whole thing. Blueberry, Strawberry Rhubarb, and Lemon Meringue are my favourites. I can kill a Farmer's Market large pie (and they are really large) in 1/2 a day and not feel one bit of guilt about it. I now work them into my calorie allotment for the day when I bring one into the house, cause I know it's goin down haha

Ohhhhh and all natural peanut butter. I have it in the house, but it's really hard to live with haha
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am a carb and sugar junkie. So things like:

Croissants
    Cheese Bread
    Chocolate in any form
    Cheetos
    Goldfish
    Cheesecake
    Specialty drinks (lattes, sweet tea, coffees)
    And now I think I have a problem with Animal crackers. One serving turns into 2 or 3.... Bleh!
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Options
    Bread, bacon, cheese....all the good stuff.
    :angry:
  • mssweeteypie
    mssweeteypie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anything peanut butter flavored ...and cereal
  • mssweeteypie
    mssweeteypie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter is my weakness. Only one tablespoon turns into like 6 tablespoons. O_o So when it is in the house for others who eat it, I make sure they put it somewhere I won't find it. I know it sounds ridiculous, but if I was to see it, I'd splurge!

Yep i can eat almost a whole jar in a day or 2!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Pretzels.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    BISCUITS.

Sugar filled goodies. If they're in my house I will eat them.
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Lay's Potato Chips
    Cadbury Mini Eggs
    Peeps
    Extra crunchy peanut butter
    Boston Baked Beans (the candy)
    Gram's Chocolate chip cookies (Homemade)
    Donut holes

I am sudden really hungry!!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet!!!! I can't have sugar in my house. I have no control.
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Milk chocolate and fresh pizza (I won't even eat the frozen stuff, it tastes like cr_p).