What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    almonds, any kind, even plain
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, from whole foods bakery. Made the fatal mistake of asking for nutritional info....(290 cal per cookie, 44 carbs, 12g fat , 18 g sugar). You would think because its whole foods it is ok....um, not! I use to kill 3 on the way home!

Any kind of cereal...junk kind, coco puffs, captain crunch berries, even frosted flakes

Never met a cake I didn't like!

Hot biscuits with butter and jelly.

Mint CHOC chip ice cream.....

I can't keep crap in the house or its a wrap! Lol
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    French fries w/ ranch dressing, pizza, chips, subway cookies, texas road house rolls w/ cinn butter (OMG) I would love to have them right about now LOL!!!!!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Baked lays / ruffles / Cheetos. THEY'RE LIKE CRACK !!!
  • carollynch09
    carollynch09 Posts: 111
    Options
    Pringles. The slogan is horribly true- "once you pop you can't stop!"

oh yea!!!!!! I love those too but cheetos has them beat for me!
  • carollynch09
    Options
    Lay's Potato Chips
    Cadbury Mini Eggs
    Peeps
    Extra crunchy peanut butter
    Boston Baked Beans (the candy)
    Gram's Chocolate chip cookies (Homemade)
    Donut holes

easter has got to be torture for you!

I am sudden really hungry!!
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Options
    The SWEETS:

Anything mint....but especially YORK peppermint patties, and candy canes!

Sweet dessert Red Wine.....(I think I was a Wino, in a former life)! LMAO!...no other alcohol, just sweet red wine!

Pop-Corn Balls...last year bought a bag of 12 @ Wal-mart, ate them all that same night!

Drakes Devil Dogs...(Kind of like a whoopie pie)

Powdered, or sugared do-nuts, and angel food cake.

My home-made peanut butter fudge and brownies @ Christmas

The SALTY/SAVORIES:

Roasted Turkey breast with Homemade stuffing (not too too bad)

Middleswarth Potato chips...(A Pennsylvania thing) Luckily I cannot buy them here in South Carolina

Dalo's Bakery pizza, (another Pennsylvania thing)...:)

Olive Garden Eggplant parm, with angel hair pasta

Italian Bistro Meatball sub

French fries!!! (preferably at a fairground stand with loads of vinegar)

Pierogies (PA Dutch)...A Fried dough with mashed potatoes and cheese inside...OMG!

I did not have any of these things when I first began....the first meal I trusted myself with was the Olive Garden Eggplant parm.
    (Only because if I eat at a restaurant I have portion control)...I am to the point now where I allow some of these things every 10 days or so...but I plan for it, eat low carb/high protein the day before and the morning of, log it, own it, forget it, and move on.....

I am actually going to drive 11 hours to Pennsylavania to get Dalo's Pizza when I hit goal!!!!

That and a cruise are on my GOAL REWARD LIST! l

OK I HAVE GOT TO STOP NOW!!!! LOL....Time To Go Have Some FRSH STRAWBERRIES, and COTTAGE CHEESE!
  • carollynch09
    Options
    CHOCOLATE

chicken chips

almonds sometimes.

so i stay away from the first two when I am being a saint....which will begin again in August!

almonds I just try having only 6 or so.

I don't make chocolate chip cookies any longer. I LOVE the dough!
  • carollynch09
    Options
    Chocolate very time. I have to just not have any. I can't just have a little. It's a pointless mission. I'd rather just not have it.

aahhh yes chocolate. Why does something so, so good have to be so fattening? siiiighh
  • JTutz
    JTutz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Cheese. And anything with cheese on it.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I've never been one to have just a couple of pieces of a chocolate bar, or only one doughnut (for shame) but I am much better at it now. I feel in complete control after I did a couple of very low carb months which sorted my blood sugars out. Now I've been "eating normally" but within my calories and nothing is "off limits" I'm finding it's way easier to go from none to moderate than free-for-all to moderate. Different path to the same place, eating fewer calories.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    all of them, that is why I have a food scale.
  • carollynch09
    Options
    Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, from whole foods bakery. Made the fatal mistake of asking for nutritional info....(290 cal per cookie, 44 carbs, 12g fat , 18 g sugar). You would think because its whole foods it is ok....um, not! I use to kill 3 on the way home!

Any kind of cereal...junk kind, coco puffs, captain crunch berries, even frosted flakes

Never met a cake I didn't like!

Hot biscuits with butter and jelly.

knowing the nutritional info totally ruins it doesn' it? lo

Mint CHOC chip ice cream.....

I can't keep crap in the house or its a wrap! Lol
  • Idreamoflean
    Options
    Peanut butter (crunchy) or dark chocolate digestives. If I open the packet I endedup eating them all!!! Soooooooooo good.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Nuts! And Ritz crackers are my weak spots.
  • reneeisnowhere
    Options
    I actually can't think of anything right now... I am hungry. I might have to say popcorn, chocolate, and strawberries!
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Popcorn!
  • carollynch09
    Options
    really good pickles

now thats a strange one! :D
  • carollynch09
    Options
    I have to add cherries. Thank God they are not in season all year long or I'd be farting up a storm...lol. I eat them until I get a stomach ache. I've just eaten one cup and already I want another cup...100 calories which is good but the tummy ache and farts aren't! :)
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,762 Member
    Options
    Coca-cola, I can stop drinking it for a while, but once I take that first sip, it's on and poppin. What I do now is just keep a mini six pack in the fridge and sip when I get the urge. This way I don't go stupid.

This is my downfall as well... I can go for months without it, but as soon as I have one I want it all the time! I just have to not have one :(