NO FUN

Options
13»

Replies

• sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    SOUP....we can't have him talking this way....didn't I hear you and Ali saying something about a rug...or a hose...or...umm....yeah.....?! ..lol
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    i do love the chicago cubs though :bigsmile:

...which i might add is not that welcomed living here in houston..:grumble:

Are your sure your name isnt Billy ??

Billy? um. no....lost me there lol
  • sunbug501
    Options

I too love our cubbies!!!

*yes i did say OUR cubbies...because they belong to me and you:bigsmile: * lol

And there are Cub fans everywhere...so dont worry about it....although Houston would not be one of my choices..look at it on the bright side though...at least you don't live somewhere worse..like St. Louis!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ty_bradley01
    Options

And there are Cub fans everywhere...so dont worry about it....although Houston would not be one of my choices..look at it on the bright side though...at least you don't live somewhere worse..like St. Louis!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I know..lol...and yes they are OUR cubbies. Hey they are playing Cincy tonight...why aren't you at the game????
  • sunbug501
    Options

I know..lol...and yes they are OUR cubbies. Hey they are playing Cincy tonight...why aren't you at the game????

um...because they are playing against them in Chicago....genious lol :bigsmile:
  • ty_bradley01
    Options

OH...duh lol My bad. Well how far is Chicago from you?!? only a few hours right? hahaha
  • sunbug501
    Options

OH...duh lol My bad. Well how far is Chicago from you?!? only a few hours right? hahaha

about 4 hours. cincy is only about 50 min though! I will be at the games in september i think it is....closer to playoffs too! :bigsmile:

See? Indiana is awesome....you should get out of Houston! Right SOUP?!?!
  • ty_bradley01
    Options
    I know I know.

BTW...nice pic!! I swear your son is the cutest little guy I have ever seen!!
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    that made me laugh.. lol which I needed cause I drank and ate almost every day this last week.. :grumble:

Ty you can try goin out for lunch and sittin outside to eat?! That might help enjoy the weather a bit.

I wish but its too dang hot! :grumble: I'd be covered in sweat by the time i got back from lunch lol

Yes, go on.....evil.gif

Ok..so that made me look at the profile....I agree.....GOD BLESS TEXAS! :drinker:
  • sunbug501
    Options
    I know I know.

BTW...nice pic!! I swear your son is the cutest little guy I have ever seen!!

aww! Thanks Ty! :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

about 4 hours. cincy is only about 50 min though! I will be at the games in september i think it is....closer to playoffs too! :bigsmile:

Exactly Jen! :bigsmile:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

I second that!! (or is it third by now??) :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    that made me laugh.. lol which I needed cause I drank and ate almost every day this last week.. :grumble:

Ty you can try goin out for lunch and sittin outside to eat?! That might help enjoy the weather a bit.

I wish but its too dang hot! :grumble: I'd be covered in sweat by the time i got back from lunch lol

Yes, go on.....evil.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

[/quote]

Don't listen to what they about the weather here. It is actually quite pleasant.

ppptornado.gif
  • MargieM
    Options
    that makes me dizzy just watching it.... :sick:
  • sunbug501
    Options
    yeah me too!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    No me. I'm that way naturally.:ohwell:
  • MargieM
    Options
    No me. I'm that way naturally.:ohwell:

i luvs you anyway!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Not me. I'm that way naturally.:ohwell:

i luvs you anyway!

Oh Garsh!

Goodboy.gif
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't need to say too much, you guys already know who my vote is for.

p3268666dt.jpg

LOL, I love that Adam Vinatiery is in that poster. I so wish we never got rid of him. I'll bet he does too.

Hey Soup! Can we even talk to Banks any more after this????
    Patriots! BAH! :sick: :sick:

kidding Banks, I still likes ya, even if you are a New England fan.

:huh: .....uh oh...then you won't be talking much to me either....:sad: :brokenheart: