What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    French bread and butter - just slap me and take it away - but you should run...
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Goddamn Skippy peanut butter.
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Pistachios here too. And Macadamia nuts. At least these are really good calories though.
  • zarabeth
    zarabeth Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Penne Rigate

This. Literally, the only pasta I've allowed myself since February is what might be contained in a lean cuisine or similar. The reasoning is ---- I can't go back for more that way. I haven't trusted myself to control the portion size if I actually make a package of pasta. I'm actually not missing it as much as I would have thought -- out of sight, out of mind!

yep. just can't be around it. my most evil of all demon......no pasta allowed in the house, not even disgusting gross cans, i am afraid i'd eat it, and god forbid, like it!
  • tesha_al
    tesha_al Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Damn this thread has got me craving...

Oreos, Doritos, those Cadbury Marvellous Creations...Peanut butter.
    Ahh doesn't help that everytime I walk pass or go in my local they have them advertised half price!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Plain or sour cream and onion. @_@
  • ittyXbittyXbritty
    Options
    avocados.
    and peanut butter. I can polish off entire jars in one sitting.
  • iheartdebooks
    iheartdebooks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Doritos and sushi...but not at the same time!
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Reese's. Peanut. Butter. Cups.

FML.
  • TS3g
    TS3g Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips and salsa
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter with a big spoon in hand :(
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    I pretty much have control over every thing but hummus....can't quit eating it. I bake sweets daily and I'm good with those. Hummus and pita chips yep def my weakness.
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Bread, bacon, cheese....all the good stuff.
    :angry:

Sir, you and I could EAT.
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    Chips and salsa - I could eat myself into a salty, delirious coma if the texture of the chips is just right and the salsa's good...

Cereal - if I don't portion it out and put it in little baggies right off, I WILL eat the whole box in a sitting.

French Fries - mouth is watering just thinking about it

Tortilla with butter and salt - simple, quick to make, and even quicker to stuff in my face. I have to make sure if I'm going to have one, it's when I'm not in the house, or it has to be the last tortilla in the house because I know I'll be like "just one more..." and look down 10 minutes later and the whole pack is gone.

Avocado - favourite food since I was a small child. As a kid, I would pass up candy for avocado with salt sprinkled over it. I could live off of them now if I didn't get migraines.

Biscuits with butter an honey - *salivates*
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Oreos, Nutella, chocolate cake and ice cream, these all used to be my trigger foods. If I took one bite, it was all downhill from there. But I'm stubborn and i refused to let a damn cookie get the best of me, so i started testing my self restraint over time. Now I have a tub of Nutella, a Devil's food chocolate cake AND nutella brownies that I baked a couple of days ago, all sitting in my pantry, and it's no big deal. I'll eat a bit and I'm satisfied. So yea you CAN learn to eat these foods in moderation. Self control is everything.
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese... And any homemade goodie... cookies, cake, brownies, pie, banana bread... I hate to see anything go to waste!

Mmm... Brownies...
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Mexican restaurant chips and salsa
    Movie theater popcorn

Thankfully both are easy to avoid.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    homemade protein cookie dough... I tell myself "It's cool cuz I made it with protein powder" -_-
  • AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between Mcvities Vhocolate digestive biscuits and Ben & Jerry's cookies 'n' cream ice cream.
    Needless to say I don't buy them very often.... :/
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Potato Chips - once I start, I can't stop. If I never start, not a problem. There is an open bag in the pantry and I can leave them alone. I suspect movie theater popcorn would be the same way.

I just found Salt & Vinegar almonds. Fortunately, I only bought a small can, because I was obsessive about eating them until they were gone.