Where do you want to be 3 months or a year from now?

Options

Replies

• lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    In 3 months: 9 pounds down to my goal weight & having run a 10K
    In a year: having run my first half marathon

:)
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have no doubt you guys can reach those goals!! stay strong!!!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I'll be somewhere around maintenance in a month, maybe less.

So my 3 month and year goals will be the same for fat, maintain the loss. Which, I think, is in some ways the biggest challenge any of us who have been big will face.

On a different level I am aiming to live more in the moment, expand my horizons, need less and stress less generally. This is an ongoing goal.
  • janelansing1969
    Options
    Three months from now, I would like to look in a mirror and not shudder, maybe think about taking a picture with my kids... at least 20 lbs less than now. I want to belong to a gym and actually go to it.

A year from now, I want to be around 190..... I want to want to wear makeup again and do things again. My goal is not to feel fat and ugly. (when I was a size 4... I remember saying I would rather die than be fat.... )

Jane
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Hmm....3 months from now I will have lost 18lbs and be under 300. I would have also finished c25k and decide where I will go from there running-wise. In a year I will be at max 230 lbs. ^_^
  • Kai81109
    Kai81109 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    in 3 months i hope to be down 24lbs which would be down to 153 i am 5'9 and 2 months after that i hopefully will be at my goal weight of 140 and then 6 months after that i hope to have a lot more muscle and tone to my body.
  • Flagirlof3
    Flagirlof3 Posts: 86
    Options
    In 3 months I would like to lose at least 10 pounds. :)
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    30 lbs lighter getting a sexy new halloween costume!!!!
  • incredibleshrinkingjackie
    Options
    in 3 months, i'd like to reach 300 lbs (37 to go). i want to still be as enthused about going to the gym as i am now.

in 1 year, i'd like to weigh 200 lbs, look amazing, feel amazing and be amazing! i want to be able to go anywhere and do anything i want with no restrictions. and i hope to have a wonderful new man in my life.
  • yoster28
    yoster28 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    3 months from now I would like to be 25lbs lighter with a ton more energy.
    A year from now I would like to be @135-140lbs, toned, and running 5k's like it's a walk in the park.. lol
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well 3 months from now 120 or 115 , I'm 122 currently and a year from now 105 or 110 but I'm hoping it doesn't take me another year , I'm getting close to my ultimate goal weight hoping to hit that by Feb 9th my 30th birthday it would be the best birthday present to myself.

And just being able to get into the size I wore before I had children got married and well what I weighed when I began college back in 2007 .

That's my dream for now.

Since being on here lost 28.5 pounds so far since Jan 1st 2013, feeling great too.
  • Fatlorenzo
    Fatlorenzo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    In 3 months, I should be 11 stone. Size 12-14. Faster on my bike
  • DietCokeGal
    DietCokeGal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Where do I want to be at in 3 months and 1 year?
    My goal is to lose 1 pound a week.
    3 months would be 12 weeks so 12 pounds down.
    1 year would be 52 weeks, at what I am calling "turtle speed" would put me at goal and maintaining. I think I will lose the last few really slow so maybe just a few pounds a month I am thinking. So yeah, in one year, I'll be at probably just getting to goal.....which I am fine with! I'm good with losing super slow.

I had 42 to lose when I started, 13 down in the first 6 weeks. The first week I lost 5 but its slowed down now.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    3 months from now i'd love to be at goal or at least really close. 1 year from now? Hoping that i've put on about 20 extra pounds and am carrying our 3rd and final child in my belly :blushing:
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    In three months I want to be happy with myself. I want to be at least half way through my ultimate goal of 50lbs.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    In three months I' want to have my bf% be under 30% (it was 36% in June) and be less than 150 pounds, ideally 145, but I'll be happy as long as I'm under 150. I am 162.6 as of today. I want to have a 28 inch waist or less and just be more toned overall. I want a flat stomach too but it might take longer than 3 months for me to achieve that.

In one year I want to reach my goal weight, which is 130-140, depending on how I look. This is a very reasonable goal and I know I can achieve it if I continue working hard. :) I also want a flat stomach and have a toned and tight body and have a bf% in the low 20s or around there.
  • rdrkc
    rdrkc Posts: 11
    Options
    I would like to be 175 in 3 months. A year from now I expect to be back to my pre injury weight :smile:
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I want to be EXACTLY where I am now a year from now, only healthier.
  • FatOldBat
    FatOldBat Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    59 years old
    5'6"
    208.8 lbs.

In 3 months: 183
    In 1 year: 140 or less

(knock wood)
  • DefyGravity810
    DefyGravity810 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start with 6 months since it's a new year. :drinker:
    My highest weight was 306...in 6 months I'd like to be under 200, feeling healthy, strong, and in less pain.

In one year, next summer, I want to be strong and healthy enough to be active without thinking about it. I want to take surfing lessons next summer and feel what it's like to stand on a wave. And I want to buy a new bathing suit next year without worrying about how I look in it because I will look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!