• ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    They exist!!!! I've met them!!!!

P.s. Sorry for shouting.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    98% of Americans doubt the existence of Canadians simply because they can't grasp the concept that a superior creature such as Canadians are real. They cling in vain to the misconception that Americans are the superior creatures. Poor misguided fools.

Oh yeah?

So please tell me how Americans feel about the Irish?? :tongue:
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for USA no one would even know Canada existed
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm here! Up here in Sydney Nova Scotia Canada! I do exist!!!
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m45w8fJsKs1r6v7a8o1_500.gif

haha best canadian ever!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

Let's go to the mall!

tumblr_mm159rTeWh1s3h8g7o1_500.gif
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    Going riding with the Loonies in a couple of weeks, I expect there will be sightings.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I tend to have the "just in case" belief system, it works well in other facets of my life (hey do you believe in aliens? religion?)....that "just in case" they really do exist, I believed in them all along \m/
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    They descend on the USA in November. It's the great migration. Most are geese.

^^^This. And that accent is indecipherable...honk-honk! What's up with that?
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

Let's go to the mall!

tumblr_mm159rTeWh1s3h8g7o1_500.gif

The only episode of that show I've ever seen, and the only reason I get that reference. Anyways, OP, I spent quite a bit of time up in Maine, and I met some of these Canadians, and eh, yes, they do exist
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    98% of Americans doubt the existence of Canadians simply because they can't grasp the concept that a superior creature such as Canadians are real. They cling in vain to the misconception that Americans are the superior creatures. Poor misguided fools.

Oh yeah?

So please tell me how Americans feel about the Irish?? :tongue:
    Everyone knows that every single American wants to be Irish. Unfortunately they will never truely know how amazing it is to be Irish.
  • L_A_C_E_
    L_A_C_E_ Posts: 1
    Options
    Sorry. We spend so much time in our igloos that we forgot to come down on our dog sleds more regularly to wave and say "eh" to all you Mericans.
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options

So England doesnt exist to the Irish?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Did you know that there are 35,000,000 people in all of Canada? There are 38,000,000 people in California. In Canada there is an average of 64 acres of space per person. In California it's 0.275 acres per person.

tumblr_mip6ibjwnh1qhov6yo1_500.jpg
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

So England doesnt exist to the Irish?
    England does it exist. It's very difficult not to notice an inferior specimen.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I believe. I believe in Cher. And she sounds kinda Canadian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p0chD8U8fA
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Did you know that there are 35,000,000 people in all of Canada? There are 38,000,000 people in California. In Canada there is an average of 64 acres of space per person. In California it's 0.275 acres per person.

tumblr_mip6ibjwnh1qhov6yo1_500.jpg

bubbles!
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I think I saw one once, they were dancing with Bigfoot.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I think I saw one once, they were dancing with Bigfoot.

aNNEG3r.png
This discussion has been closed.