Options

Replies

• ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

tumblr_mip6ibjwnh1qhov6yo1_500.jpg
    [/quote]

Word is they're mostly Centaurs and then there's Bubbles....
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    98% of Americans doubt the existence of Canadians simply because they can't grasp the concept that a superior creature such as Canadians are real. They cling in vain to the misconception that Americans are the superior creatures. Poor misguided fools.

So England doesnt exist to the Irish?

I'm pretty sure Canada is just a figment of the queen's imagination.
  • organic0gf
    organic0gf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yep, I live 2 miles from a border crossing. Therrrrrrrrre heeeeeeeeeere! (And our local economy very much appreciates them!)
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I promise WE are not a figment of your imagination!. ;)
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
  • Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    98% of Americans doubt the existence of Canadians simply because they can't grasp the concept that a superior creature such as Canadians are real. They cling in vain to the misconception that Americans are the superior creatures. Poor misguided fools.

Oh yeah?

So please tell me how Americans feel about the Irish?? :tongue:
    Everyone knows that every single American wants to be Irish. Unfortunately they will never truely know how amazing it is to be Irish.

:love: :drinker: I am both Canadian and Irish so :happy: oh and for the record we don't ALL say 'eh' that's like saying people in New York talk the same as people from Alabama, I've never said that in my life! We are not all pale either, clearly I am but most aren't.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    i wanna believe... but i don't think they really exist.

Oh, they exist. I found them one day as I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops...
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    Ohh hey, sorry I was didn't prove my existence sooner, I was busy shining up my skidoo for winter's arrival next month, then I was oot and aboot bringing my beaver to the vet, hanging out with my cousin Justin Bieber and doing some renos around my igloo, forgive me! ;)
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I work with lots of Canadians, and have lots of them as friends as well. Guess that's what happens when you work in the Hockey industry...lol
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Yep, I live 2 miles from a border crossing. Therrrrrrrrre heeeeeeeeeere! (And our local economy very much appreciates them!)

Kiss-*kitten*!
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I've been to the mystical land of their origin. The land that hails as the mother country for Robin Sparkles, Alan Thicke, and Moon Moon is indeed real.

It's like a city in Alaska or something.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Trust me we hate Beiber in Canada too.

Hate is a strong word... thin line between love and hate =)

Let's just say he's not a proud moment at this point in time...
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Ohh hey, sorry I was didn't prove my existence sooner, I was busy shining up my skidoo for winter's arrival next month, then I was oot and aboot bringing my beaver to the vet, hanging out with my cousin Justin Bieber and doing some renos around my igloo, forgive me! ;)
    I call shenanigans, everyone knows that Canadians if they truly existed would have mentioned something about taking care of their moose as that is their main means of transportation.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    tumblr_m45w8fJsKs1r6v7a8o1_500.gif

haha best canadian ever!

Interesting - I'm Canadian and I have no idea who that is! Who is that eh?
  • JaymeJaime
    JaymeJaime Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    http://cdn.memegenerator.co/instances/600x/30286467.jpg

Alls I can tell ya is that I've had to raise a whole new litter for my dogsled...between the polar bears and food scarcity last winter we went through a lot of huskies! Luckily they don't mind me going through the Tim Horton's drive thru with my ski doo!
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I've always hoped Celine Dion wasn't real. :grumble:
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Everyone knows that every single American wants to be Irish. Unfortunately they will never truely know how amazing it is to be Irish.
    [/quote]

You are wrong - they wish they were Canadians =)
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    this is supposed to be a picture of actual Canadians, but it doesn't look real to me. i appears to have been heavily photoshopped.

ChristmasinCanada09.jpg
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    US CANADIANS ROCK THE WORLD.

with your profie pic, you're not helping our cause. Please turn in your flag and dogsled on your way out.
This discussion has been closed.