LADIES LIFTING SEXY

Options
Ok ladies, Please tell me that I am not the only one that gets a "SEXY HIGH" when lifting at the gym. I just started and I can only lift 20-30lbs depending on the direction that Im going in (recovering from shoulder surgery) and I am now up to 65lbs on the leg press. I find myself constantly looking down at my legs/thighs and getting a weird but exciting feeling. I never dreamed that I would be doing any of this so to see myself at this point, I just feel amazingly SEXY !:drinker: :blushing: :drinker: :blushing:

Replies

• lilgemforgets
    Options
    Lol! This is great good for you! I stayed Away from free weights for ages as I felt so self conscious, then a friend told me there is nothing hotter than a lady lifting!! If you feel sexy it shows and you look sexy too!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    i hear this! I love lifting, I feel sexy during and after and feel amazing all the time now!
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Guilty!!! I admire my legs frequently while at the gym - especially during squats (currently at 95# x5). They've always been my favorite body part on me.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    MY BUM WHEN SQUATTING :o i have to do it at home far to sexy or the gym ;)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I love it! It definitely make you feel sexy
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    Jesus christ when I am squatting my max weight the last thing on my mind is how sexy I feel. All I'm feeling is fooked!!
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I was doing barbell glute bridges today at the gym and I could feel the sexiness, of course there's nothing sexier than a woman doing barbell squats with good form IMHO. :)
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Jesus christ when I am squatting my max weight the last thing on my mind is how sexy I feel. All I'm feeling is fooked!!

I get tired too but I think that It's the feeling of WOW, LOOK AT ME. Im not on the couch anymore lifting donuts to my mouth and feeling like a hobo. I am lifting weights, walking jogging and I NOW HAVE CONTROL of the way that I look, which to me is totally amazing how the mind and body works together. Im now 205lbs and I still have a muffin top and a few dents on the cheeks but I now see them as my challenge and not my excuse. Im doin it!!!
    Thanks for your feedback :)
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, Please tell me that I am not the only one that gets a "SEXY HIGH" when lifting at the gym. I just started and I can only lift 20-30lbs depending on the direction that Im going in (recovering from shoulder surgery) and I am now up to 65lbs on the leg press. I find myself constantly looking down at my legs/thighs and getting a weird but exciting feeling. I never dreamed that I would be doing any of this so to see myself at this point, I just feel amazingly SEXY !:drinker: :blushing: :drinker: :blushing:

I don't know about a "sexy high", but I definitely feel good!

I'm an obese, almost 40 year old mother of 3. I'm only 5'2" tall, and almost 200 pounds. The last month or so I have had several female regulars at the gym come up to me and tell me how great I am looking lately. And my trainers ( Ive had 2) are super hot 20-something guys, and they say they can see muscle definition in several areas. Earlier this month I had an 18 year old fitness monitor at the gym actually make a pass at me!! I am old enough to be his mother!!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

I'm an obese, almost 40 year old mother of 3. I'm only 5'2" tall, and almost 200 pounds. The last month or so I have had several female regulars at the gym come up to me and tell me how great I am looking lately. And my trainers ( Ive had 2) are super hot 20-something guys, and they say they can see muscle definition in several areas. Earlier this month I had an 18 year old fitness monitor at the gym actually make a pass at me!! I am old enough to be his mother!!

I have witnessed this her weights not changing but her confidence is unbelievable snd her *kitten* and legs girllllll swit swoooooo xx (mybreason for lifting)
  • naturallyme36
    Options

oh yes honey, that can be considered a "SEXY HIGH". Congrats to you on your success. I am also 5'2 and 205 lbs and 36 years old. sounds like we've got a lot in common.
  • naturallyme36
    Options
    KEEP LIFTING LADIES!!! We've got this in the bag!!!!!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!!! :) Mostly I get this feeling right after though.
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    <<
    Flipping tires if flippin' sexy!! :-P Love my runner high and my circuit highs. SInce I don't go to a gym I don't really have a lot of weights at home that give me a good lifting high. I should work on that. :)
  • naturallyme36
    Options
    <<
    Flipping tires if flippin' sexy!! :-P Love my runner high and my circuit highs. SInce I don't go to a gym I don't really have a lot of weights at home that give me a good lifting high. I should work on that. :)

That's what's up Ms. Lady!
  • kekeleeks
    kekeleeks Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hmmmm ... I may need to go the gym then as motivation. I am not motivated when doing strength training at home. The few times I have done free weights (I don't really care for some of the machines), I have had this feeling of "bad-assness" mixed in with some sexy. Thanks for sharing.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I don't feel sexy while doing it, but I feel empowered after doing it.
    I am not someone who tends to feel sexy or care too much about feeling sexy.
    Feeling strong is good enough for me.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    During is too exhausting to feel anything other than beaten up by my routine. Afterward is entirely different. When I shower and change into a pair of jeans, then I absolutely feel sexy! I guess you would call it a "lifter's high," kind of like a runner's high, only it lasts way longer.
  • cats847
    cats847 Posts: 131
    Options
    Well, I look constipated while working out and look like I'm about to pop a blood vessel...but it's all worth it in the end