Options

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    OMG, iluvsparkles, I :heart: :heart: :heart: your sternum piece (what I can see of it). I have something drawn out for mine, and I was kind of concerned that it would look stupid, but I really like the way yours looks.

Not trying to sound creepy, I just wanted to let you know that I was now psyched to get mine (even though my abs will NEVER look like yours :laugh: :laugh: )
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have 5 so far..... but definitely want more!

I have one on each foot, one around my right ankle, one on the back of my neck, and one on my chest.

I DID have piercings... but when I got a job in a law firm - they had to go. (I had my tongue and eyebrow)...... I would love to get my nose done but hubby isn't a big fan of facial piercings so............ I guess I'll respect that.
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have two tats
    One on my right shoulder - It's a tribal glaxy for my daughter (concieved under the Christmas star...)
    One I created myself - a sun, with a black outline, a natural skin line and blue shaded filled in. There are two sun flare off to the side. The sun is on my lower and the sun flares are over my um hips. :blushing: That one really hurt - it hurt for 4 months!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    OMG, iluvsparkles, I :heart: :heart: :heart: your sternum piece (what I can see of it). I have something drawn out for mine, and I was kind of concerned that it would look stupid, but I really like the way yours looks.

Not trying to sound creepy, I just wanted to let you know that I was now psyched to get mine (even though my abs will NEVER look like yours :laugh: :laugh: )

you are waaaayyy too sweet!!! I got that tattoo back when i had a much flatter tummy than i have now! im working to get back to the point i was when i invested in that spiritual piece... I'm so glad you like it, I love seeing that one every day, and wouldn't change it for the world!

(i do wonder if itll change when i get preggers...do you stretch out alot that high up?
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    I have two tats
    One on my right shoulder - It's a tribal glaxy for my daughter (concieved under the Christmas star...)
    One I created myself - a sun, with a black outline, a natural skin line and blue shaded filled in. There are two sun flare off to the side. The sun is on my lower and the sun flares are over my um hips. :blushing: That one really hurt - it hurt for 4 months!

hips are really sensitive! The one i have on my hip is quite small and it was definitely tender!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    ... I love my feet they're so cute :tongue: And whatever I decide on third will probably be on my hip

(ps i like my feet too...one of the parts on my body that i have always loved!)
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I have 4 I want a few more and then Im done- My next one is going to be lips on my butt lol- My husband isn't too fond of that considering they have to touch my butt to do it and he gets super jealous he is like a dog he marks his territory lol
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Weird, I am actually leaning towards going to get a new one today.

I have the two you can see in my profile. My left shoulder is covered with a big thick tribal knot, and on my right is a celtic sun.

Today I am going to get a Chi-Rho/labarum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labarum) with Roman victory laurels around it with the phrase, 'By this sign, you shall conquer' written around it. I am thinking I am going to put it on my left pec over my heart.

I also am planning to get black angel wings tattooed over my back (I want to cover it all baby!) but that is long term. Hopefully by the end of the year though. My favorite artist left my area, so I am still kinda looking for someone who rocks as much as Chris did.

a big, thick wha??

:laugh:

My husband actually has tribal wings from his shoulders to his butt...very hot. Anyway, I have...clearing throat...starting from the top
    On my back:
    2 fairies
    1 gryphon (book of kells)
    2 sets of initials in kells style
    1 dragonfly
    1 lotus flower
    On my left side:
    1 large tribal butterfly in the bend of my waist
    1 tribal piece going down my hip to mid thigh
    on my right side and middle front
    1 hour glass on my left hip
    1 sun in between my boobs
    left leg:
    1 tribal band around ankle(drawn by bff on 18th bday)
    1 dragon
    right leg:
    1 butterfly on achles tendon
    1 gecko
    sooooo....15...yeah I am done
    That is all:blushing:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    i have two...

a dragonfly on my hip and a set of wings with a heart in the middle across the top of my back. they both mean a lot to me! i am craving another one right now, but not quite sure what i want to get yet. something on my foot i think.

how bout piercings?

i have my nose pierced, two holes in each ear, and an industrial in my right ear. i want another piercing too!!!

I have two holes in each ear and my belly button pierced, that's probably all for me. Been considering a tatoo, we'll see....
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    My tattoos are a tribal sun in the middle of my upper back right below my neck line- a tiger cub with my daughters name on my shoulder- a bear cub with my youngest daughters name on my left ankle= my name on my right ankle- after the lips tatt that i plan on getting on my butt cheek - once i lose some more weight i will get the infamous tramp stamp (no offense to the others who have a tatt on their lower back)- I have my tongue pierced of course my ears I used to have my lip pierced like marilyn monroe style- and when i was younger i had my belly button pierced--
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options

you are waaaayyy too sweet!!! I got that tattoo back when i had a much flatter tummy than i have now! im working to get back to the point i was when i invested in that spiritual piece... I'm so glad you like it, I love seeing that one every day, and wouldn't change it for the world!

(i do wonder if itll change when i get preggers...do you stretch out alot that high up?
    I really think it depends on how high you carry. My stretch marks don't go up that high, but my son was a preemie so I didn't carry him full term. I think if he had stayed in there, my stretch marks might go up to my neck!!!

BTW: My sternum piece is a spiritual piece as well. How weird. I wonder if that's a common place for people to get really meaningful tattoos. Hmmm..

I'm going to google it.
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    ... I love my feet they're so cute :tongue: And whatever I decide on third will probably be on my hip

(ps i like my feet too...one of the parts on my body that i have always loved!)

My hubby told me the reason he broke up with me the first time we dated oh... 10 years ago was because he didn't like my feet :mad: I pick on him all the time though now he says it was just an excuse he came up with so he wouldn't have to admit to still being in love with his then ex
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    I have one on my outer ankle it is a star. I got it on my 18th birthday. It has a lot of meaning I had a teacher who kinda helped me change my life she was a chld development teacher and she said every child is a star and I love it. I really want to get one more that I am going to add on to with my next child. I am thinking I want a bouqet of my daughter's husband's and my birth month flower, and add one for my next child when ever I am ready for another.
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I tried to post a picture, but it didn't work well. In my profile, click on the blank space next to my main picture and view the thumbnail.
  • niquetoria
    Options
    I only have 1, a four leaf clover on my left hip........ celebrating my irish heritage and bringing me good luck since 2002:drinker:

I have the same thing, in the same spot!! Although after two kiddos (I got it when I was 18), it doesn't look all that nice...looked like a TREE when I was pregnant!!! :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later
    I'm looking for tatt ideas :smile:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Tattoo's are evil. I'm way to sophisticated to cover myself in ink. :grumble:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I have a Longhorn on my right ankle and the word 'courage' on my foot.
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have two. One that's about to get some work added to it (so I won't post pix until Tuesday when it's done..lol) and one that I JUST got.

DSC06524.jpg

It makes more sense if you know that I'm a seamstress/costumer. lol

ETA: The picture is crooked. The tattoo is straight. lol:tongue: