Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• stressonthesky99
    stressonthesky99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeo, I'm Steph! 12 stone, tryna get down to 9. Have serious will power issues so in mega need of constant motivation lol! Add meeee :)
  • gottadothisman
    Options
    Hi guys!

I JUST joined. I'm 20 years old.

No weight has been lost yet so I can use all the motivation I can get!
  • jcatlanta
    jcatlanta Posts: 6
    Options
    Howdy!
    27 years young
    5'10, 165 lbs.

I've been off and on with my nutrition and training, but due to a recent wrist injury I've had to take time off from lifting. That onset brought me back to the importance of nutrition and how it affects our body. Since I am limited to just lower body workouts and abs, I have to be even more careful about watching my Macros. I have also never had full 6 pack (occasional 4 pack here and there) but now I am on a mission to achieve a single digit body fat percentage before I reach my 30's!!

Here are what my macros are for those that are interested:

TDEE(Total Daily Energy Expenditure) = 2700cal (approx.)

Carbs = 184g
    Fat= 70g
    Protein = 184g

Each week I steadily reduce my caloric intake by 100-200 calories to continue to maintain muscle mass but slowly decrease body fat. I have days where I try to consume more protein than carbs for better body fat reduction. As long as I am below my TDEE I will definitely see results. It just takes time. A lot of time. Most people consider me skinny but body fat takes a while to really remove and remove correctly. I emphasize muscle mass as a crucial part of reducing caloric intake SLOWLY. I have been active on my diet for about a 5 weeks now. I plan on being at this cutting rate for about another 15-20 weeks. Comments, crits, appreciated and good luck to everyone!
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Stats:
    25yrs old
    71lbs lost, been maintaining for the past 7-8months
    Logged in 355 consecutive days
    Occasionally motivational but majority of the time I just talk alot of light hearted rubbish

Adds welcome
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    - 21 years old
    - 5"6
    -CW 129lbs
    -GW 115lbs
  • sprinkles2018
    sprinkles2018 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, feel free to add me! I log every day and I try to be motivational, but it's definitely a skill I am still working on :)
  • luvryans3
    luvryans3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I'm Whitney. Im 27. I just had my third baby 10 weeks ago. I'm almost at my prepregnacy weight at 165 but I want to go 18 lbs lighter than that. I'm 5'8. I realize that older you get how much harder it is to lose. My previous kids the weight dropped off but this little guy changed all that lol. I'm 168 lbs and looking for support to keep me going. Feel free to add!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    25 right here, 28lbs lost.
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    24 here & 18lbs total
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jennifer, 27 yrs old and just joined MFP yesterday so no weight loss just yet
  • scarlette_wings
    scarlette_wings Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    25 and just started again got over 70lb to lose!!!
  • miss_simone26
    miss_simone26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    - Hi all! :) 24 years old. 5'9.5. I'd like to lose at least 40 lbs.....feel free to add me! :D
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I ran away and decided it'd be a good time to get bigger instead of smaller!

Few more weeks though and I'm back to the losing game.
  • markawebber
    Options
    (ahh at the later end of the twenties) 28 and only just now starting to figure out this healthy. Great that people start to get into this at a younger age. just trying to research some good meals to try out.
  • george_sweeten
    Options
    I'm 20 in a month
    12 Stone 13 (181 lbs)
    5"11 :)
  • kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Options
    23 years old. Lost 23lbs so far, 27 more to meet my current goal! Getting closer!
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi! I turn 23 next month. I first joined almost 2 years ago to lose the 15lbs I put on in college. I lost every thing (and then some) and still wasnt happy. I was on a 1200 calories/cardio 6x per week diet.

In the last year I've reformed myself! Im eating 1700-2000 cals a day, follow 40c/30p/30f and i lift HEAVY. I am not looking to lose weight & don't mind putting some in while getting my BF% into the teens.

I welcome requests from others (male & female) are who doing similar!
  • Hollabauler
    Hollabauler Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 for four more months! Still counts, right? :)

I'm Katie. I've lost 30 lbs so far, still have 100 to go.

I don't remember how many days in a row I have logged, but it's over 100...
  • rebeccask
    rebeccask Posts: 170
    Options
    25 years old. 9lbs lost, 21 or so to go. i run and just started doing yoga. i'd also like to incorporate weights.