Massive Bellies

Options
13»

Replies

• bigsparkle74
    Options
    Internet_008539_460308.jpg

Maybe I'm just tired of certain people on MFP having nothing better to do than run other's off?

We all joke about it but MFP is full of bullies and even though I'm not tough at all I can at least stand up for myself and perhaps others.

Edit:
    Yes I realize by the definition I'm also being an Internet Warrior but I'm on the good side so it's ok o_O ...lol

Just frustrated that people seem to think it's ok to act that way. I act the same on here as I would in real life.

I am just frustrated that people preface their post with "I am not being judgmental" and then pass judgment all over someone she knew nothing about! We are all different. We are shaped differently, we carry our fat in different places, we all have our flaws. Unless you are flawless, how about you keep your stupid questions off of a message board where people come for support.
  • tonyams
    tonyams Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    IM GLAD I GOT THT BIG OF A LAUGH OUT OF YOU SO SORRY FOR MY MISSPELLING....I'LL MAKE SURE I PROOF READ NEXT TIME....
  • tonyams
    Options
    *******GIRDLE******* MY MISSPELLING
  • tonyams
    Options
    :))):laugh:
  • tonyams
    Options
    "trying to loose weight and tucking your belly in a griddle " made me choke on my coffee. I pictured trying to fit excess belly skin into one of those waffle makers....
    [/quote

]im glad I made you laugh tht hard but sorry for the misspelling...lol
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Loose skin? Maybe she had just lost a lot of weight. More likely, it's none of your business.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^ +1

Ignorance is your worst enemy.
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    I have a sagging belly, not to my thighs, but well its not pretty. I am 26! I have always eaten healthy and worked out, i have always lived by a fairly healthy lifestyle. I am slightly over weight but nothing horrendous, and I have come to realise for many years I have been under eating so have been eating more to weight less since joining mfp, and it is working! I dont think it has anything to do with what people eat! I had a traumatic pregnancy and was be bound , i went from a size UK 8 - UK18 ..... then lost alot of weight quickly after the birth, im now left with loose skin, and a sagging belly. I understand you are only asking a question, but please if you are on a journey for health and well being surely you should know better than to assume anyone over weight or with a big belly sits around eating crap all day .