Replies

• AmyJoShanks
    AmyJoShanks Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW...good for you. Just outstanding, way to go :drinker:
  • kisstheheavens
    kisstheheavens Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i hope you know, your words and pictures, saved my life. I now have more belief in myself that i can accomplish such an amazing goal. may you live life with many laughs. -Drea
  • kariweighsin
    kariweighsin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly inspirational and encouraging! Keep up the good work, you are doing an amazing job!
  • shrimpydoo
    shrimpydoo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I 'get it' when you described what you see in the mirror.

Congratulations on your achievement over the past year. Simply amazing. You look beautiful both 'before' and 'after', however you look more full of life now. Wonderful!... and very inspiring.
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You look great!!! Congrats.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats to you!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You look freaking amazing! You've done a bang-up job, and anyone who calls you fat should have Sour Patch Kids shoved up their you-know-what!
  • prissybunny
    prissybunny Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Hope I'm there in year.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Very awesome. You not only look fabulous, but you look like you FEEL fabulous now.
  • jennrox78
    jennrox78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB.. i'm going to lose 100 lbs too!!

... alot of what you said.. i totally understand...
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You fish and you have tattoos? If you are a little nerdy we may have to get married.
  • Lisamay380
    Lisamay380 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration you are! I don't even know you and I teared up reading your story! I'm trying to lose the 30 pounds that I lost a few years ago and gained back :(. I know I can do it, especially after reading your story. Thank you for sharing and keep up the GREAT work!!!!

10930536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful story and a lot of wisdom from such a young woman. Congratulations to you on all the hard work you've put in over the past year. I'm sure you will reach that 115 lb goal and may you always know your own beauty!
  • CountrygirlforGod
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • TinaA72
    TinaA72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous...and congratulations on your weightloss success...
  • scottgobuck
    scottgobuck Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Been there so I know exactly how you feel and it sounds like you figured it out so great job from a fellow plus 100 pound loser, and by the way there is no perfect weight loss story, we all have done the same things
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    your amazing and look amazing!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment, especially for someone so young. Congratulations. :)
  • micqs
    micqs Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You look great! :) great motivation for the rest of us!!!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and I just love, love your testimony/honesty! Keep working hard and succeeding!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!