Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

365 days later (with photos)

Replies

• melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Dang girl, you look GREAT!!!!!! Way to go!!!
  • Thanks for sharing your pics, Jordan. I loved the way you described this past year. Your patience and determination have really motivated a lot of people today!!!
    I agree with Cupcake concerning haters! :)
  • taanvi
    taanvi Posts: 33
    what an amazing change,......very inspiring
  • Congratulations, you look amazing. I am trying to loose 50 and today is my first day. You are a inspiration.... Thank you for sharing your success story....
  • Pinkgurl13
    Pinkgurl13 Posts: 47 Member
    You're a beautiful girl!! Congratulations!!!
  • harris517
    harris517 Posts: 1
    Very inspirational!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    You really did an outstanding transformation in a yr...Beautiful...
  • Wow! You look fantastic! Awessome job. Give yourself a pat on the back.
  • blueeyez1727
    blueeyez1727 Posts: 56 Member
    you look fabulous! and no one should call you fat anymore! you're an inspiration girl, congrats and good luck on continuing your journey to fit!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Awesome loss!! You look great!
  • BellaV79
    BellaV79 Posts: 6 Member
    Congratulations! you look great and can tell how much hard work you been through the past 365 days. i love your line that says "I am not perfect and neither is my weight loss story" That totally sums up my own experience. Very inspiring! Thank you :-)
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    How could *anyone* call you "fat"? You look amazing and have done a fantastic job. Loved your story, thank you for sharing it :flowerforyou:
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    You look amazing!! Awesome work!
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    1) Anyone who calls you fat needs their head examined. 2) You look freaking amazing!! What an inspiration!!!!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Inspiratonal indeed!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • swatkins7485
    swatkins7485 Posts: 9 Member
    That is awesome!! and you look FABULOUS!!!
  • starfish1783
    starfish1783 Posts: 120
    Holy cow - you look beautiful!!! Congratulations on all the hard work and dedication! You're truly an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • robinrsimmons428
    robinrsimmons428 Posts: 42 Member
    You look AMAZING! No one should be calling you fat! Great work and you definitely motivate me!
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    You look AMAZING! Bumping for motivation...
  • fitjessie813
    fitjessie813 Posts: 43 Member
    You look amazing! Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!