Replies

• sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. :)
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic transformation. That is some determination to eat only 800 calories for one year. Very happy for you. Yay...no surgery needed. Congratulations.
  • taylan14
    taylan14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You bucked their system and conquered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **********************************YOU TOTALLY ROCK**********************************
    Congrats to you and to anyone that knows you - as you are a super person!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I cannot believe it - you look FABULOUS!

and GOOD FOR YOU for not wanting the surgery!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You are very dedicated to accomplish this without surgery. Amazing strength of will.
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!!
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring us..I hope the days ahead are good and you can achieve even more goals that you set for yourself. You look awesome!!!! :D
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely astounding! Congratulations to you, and your will-power is a testament to your determination!

THIS^^
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!!!
  • kathleensheridan1
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congratulations! A true success story
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a drastic change! You look GREAT!!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you really look amazing, what a great transformation...and aside from that, I love the fact that you did it your way. Your story gives me a whole lot of hope because I have very similar stats and was also pushed towards surgery by many well-meaning friends and family members but am doing it on my own plan, also as a vegetarian. I'm in awe, WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good for you, great job! You don't even look like the same person. I have 94 more lbs to lose so this is very inspiring and really makes me think I can do it. I don't think I'd have a problem keeping my calorie at 800, but cuttin my suger down to 12 grams a day would be a challenge for me. I just make it at 24 grams a day. Thanks for sharing you should be very proud, you look fantastic.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome!! :drinker:
  • imblissful
    Options
    WOW! You're jawline is fabulous!
  • bLui_bella
    bLui_bella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was not expecting that after picture... Usually there is a difference in before/after photos... But you look like 2 different people!! I know you feel better too... Props to you sir, for opting out on the surgery road :)
  • joergwb
    joergwb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • aalhasan
    aalhasan Posts: 104
    Options
    This is probably the best contradiction to the starvation mode arguments and the "not-eating-enough" posts. Well done.
    However, you've probably lost a lot of muscle mass. Work on increasing your intake and add more protein to your diet.

Congratz :drinker:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow! Like a completely different guy. So inspirational!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    YOU have done amazingly well over the past year! Congratulations on your weight-loss and your healthy lifestyle! You're an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!