Why weighing NUDE is wrong!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• teaparty75
    teaparty75 Posts: 170
    Options
    If weighing in the nude is wrong, I don't wanna be right!
    ok !! i weigh myself RIGHT after leaving the gym , right after i've used the bathroom , right before the shower - NAKED ....LOL i realize that this is when i'm the "lightess" and prefer seeing that number , makes me feel better about myself all day long !
  • sinthia619
    sinthia619 Posts: 15
    Options
    I weigh myself NUDE. BTW I wish this board had a like button lol
  • johnmsmithers
    johnmsmithers Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    And you shouldn't take a dump before weighing yourself because you're usually full of crap! :laugh:
  • johnmsmithers
    johnmsmithers Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The thing about weighing myself nude is that I"m wearing exactly the same thing, every time. Duh!
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    The thing about weighing myself nude is that I"m wearing exactly the same thing, every time. Duh!

lol, true. I find it to be the most accurate read in the morning.

I don't weigh on any other scale other than my home scale and if I do weigh elsewhere, I count in possible fluctuation. Just with water alone, I can go up to 7pounds.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I don't weigh on any other scale other than my home scale and if I do weigh elsewhere, I still strip totally naked.

FIFY

Oh, wait...

...maybe that's just me.
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in my boxers every morning cause I'm a top lad.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    My clothes have nothing to do with my body weight. When I weigh on another scale I'm well aware that the number is going to be somewhat different than my regular scale...who cares..it's a different scale...duh...it's going to give me a different number. I guess I just don't obsess about this too much...I know where I've been, where I'm at, and where I'm headed...

THIS!!! ^^^^
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I disagree.

I want to know what I weigh, not what my clothes weigh. And I don't compare results from one scales to another scales, other than to evaluate whether or not my home scales is in the ball park with my doctor's scales (it is).
  • delaniecastillo
    Options

I don't weigh on any other scale other than my home scale and if I do weigh elsewhere, I still strip totally naked.

FIFY

Oh, wait...

...maybe that's just me.
    Haha, I don't wanna blind anyone.
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options

this
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Doctors are professionals, they shouldn't care if you get naked when they weigh you. they;ve seen it all before.

I say be naked on every scale. God forbid a couple extra pounds of clothing ruin my entire self-esteem!
  • invisible1030
    Options
    My clothes can tip the scales up to five pounds higher, so at home I prefer to weigh au naturel because I know it's my actual weight. So whenever I'm at the doctors or whatever and I have to weigh clothed ill just subtract about 2 lbs from the total for a guesstimation.
  • 123im4u2c
    Options
    You are weighing yourself in the proper way! I do the same!
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    but its more fun
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    If weighing in the nude is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

When in the nude, you're only doing it wrong if there aren't any pics to post.
  • 123im4u2c
    Options
    Don't forget your head weighs 10 lbs alone according to Medical Examiners! UGH! LOL
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I weigh in the nurses office at work. I dont think she would like it if weighed nude.
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    How do you weigh yourself?

Personally, I think weighing yourself in the nude is a recipe for disappointment. First off, scales vary! So if you go to another scale, it's probably going to read a pound one way or another.

I used to weigh myself nude on several different scales but one day the neighbor lady came home early and found me on her scale. It's all good. They just gave me a restraining order so there's no real criminal record associated with it.

Hahaha, this made my day.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    For what I want to know weighing myself with clothes on would be the wrong way to weigh myself. I want to know what my actual weight is. Wearing clothes why I weigh myself would not help me know my actual weight, that would be my weight plus the weight of the clothes. If I went to the doctors or was weighing in with other people I would wear clothes, but I would wear the least amount of clothes possible to get to my lowest weight, but I only go to the doctors maybe once a year at the most and if I weight myself with other people it is just to see what we all weigh at that moment for fun. The number I get while wearing clothes does not matter to me, partly because I try to make everything the same every time I weight myself to help me get what I believe is the most accurate reading. I think my way of weighing myself is right for me, but this may not be right for other people.