Options

Replies

• AlwaysanOptimist
    AlwaysanOptimist Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Crisps and takeaways meals! Especially takeaway meals, actually :sad:
  • LeanAmbitions
    Options
    For me, it would be ice cream. Pretty much any kind. But I just don't keep it in the house. I get the cravings at night. I tell myself if I want it, I have to get off my butt, get dressed, and drive over to the store to get it. That usually prevents me from getting it. lol. I make a smoothie just about every night too. I use frozen fruit and milk so it's frozen, sweet, and creamy like ice cream. It helps me a lot.
  • KReduced
    KReduced Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hell no
    I eat whatever I want
    I just go work it off

What kind of work out should I do to burn off the 2250 calories in a large garden fresh pizza from Papa Johns?

Thanks.

:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Mine is ice cream. Gallon of ice cream? Don't mind if I do. Cold stone? All day every day. And nutella. I had to stop with the nutella. I can actually limit myself to a serving of ice cream, so I'm getting better. The nutella is like a jar a night.
  • PauliePCC
    PauliePCC Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    anything pizza. no self control with pizza..
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    vanilla ice cream with peanut butter. it's like i convince myself...there's protein in it, and protein is good....next thing i know, half gallon of ice cream and half a jar of peanut butter vanish
  • DreaMuffin
    DreaMuffin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. and no skimping on those doughy delicious pieces! i'm talking Ben and Jerry's style. I still have a 3some with them every now and then.
  • minijuggernaut
    minijuggernaut Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese, greek yogurt, and I should break up with almond butter but I just don't know how to quit it.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Would you like the list?
    Ranch Wheat thins (heck all wheat thins)
    Party mix
    Ho Hos (I ate the whole box in 24 hours)
    Cookies
    Pretty much anything that I can walk into the kitchen and just slip one...or 3 into my mouth
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of booty calling the potato chips too. I tell myself, you'll use your scale and exercise portion control, but what I want to do is put my head in the bag and get all the crumbs. It's a very lusty fattening relationship. : )
  • afthartospsychi
    afthartospsychi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Annie's white shells and cheddar (I will eat the whole box).

Any type of Spaghetti.

Curry
    Curry
    Curry
    and Curry

White rice.

Delivery Pizza.

Somehow I got completely over sweets, now I must conquer the savory devils.

I am so glad I am not alone when it comes to Annie's mac and cheese... I do the same thing, whole box in one sitting.

And my favorite meal of all times is chicken curry over white rice... talk about a bad break up for me...

I am still having a hard time breaking up with mine... We were married, we are going through a divorce but from time to time we see each other for a quick get together... It's hard when they treat you so bad but you love them so good.

I think I now understand Rihanna's song "Love the way you Lie"... ^^
  • SophiaKoster88
    Options
    Bread! I have managed to give it up but some days (thankfully not very often now) we play catch up. I regret it every time!
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Five guys burgers and fries, monster size burritos and pizza. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and I are on a break. Maybe one day I can stick to my two tablespoons a/day not 3..4..or 6...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Mountain Dew.

It's my crack.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Durittos and french fries.

No bueno.
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Pretzels and almonds are my weakness right now. I have long since broken up with chips and sweet snacks but I can't seem to break it of with the pretzels and almonds. Once I start on them I can't stop! It's bad! :0(
  • ehdub
    ehdub Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    had too many tumultuous moments with little Debbie snack cakes. I look the other way when I pass by them in the market. broken up since the post final exam binge of 09.
  • heatherbrosigyaskow
    heatherbrosigyaskow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen & double stuffed oreo cookies. I can't eat just one of either!!!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Blue corn tortilla chips and salsa. I'm absolutely certain this is supposed to be a low cal snack... But if I'm not careful, I'll eat half the bag of chips and the entire jar of salsa. Right now, we're on FWB status...can't be love bugs anymore... :brokenheart:
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I need to finalize my breakup with buffets. All of them, even the "healthy" ones. Especially those actually. I completely lose self control in an all you can eat situation with too many vegetarian options. I eat till my belly hurts, not good.

Sorry buffets, its not you, its me.