365 days later (with photos)

Options

Replies

• SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Amazing to see what a year can do! I'm 5'5" 250. Love to see the same kind of progress! Congratulations
  • Manleymomof2
    Manleymomof2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are so inspirational. You look great!! I started on July 1 at 268 and my goal is to lose 100 pounds in one year. Your pictures and story make me feel like I can do it. Thanks for sharing.
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Lot to be proud of
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • ThinnerTimesAhead
    ThinnerTimesAhead Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have to lose about 100-115lbs to go. I just started about 2 weeks ago, so I hope to be at your point in a year...because you look SOOOO good! CONGRATS.
  • WitchofWashington
    WitchofWashington Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Way to go...amazing results.

8488541.png
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! And if you have some skin imperfections your doing a good job hiding them cause you can't tell at all!! I think you look wonderful!! And you are young your skin will heal with a little time :)
  • Cdut
    Cdut Posts: 2
    Options
    absolutely. GORGEOUS. you look amazing, keep up the great work!
  • babyjlt
    babyjlt Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you everyone! For the comments, requests and messages!

For anyone wondering; the top photos are of me at age 17 & 18. The bottom 3 are all from the last 2 weeks. I'm 19. Finishing up mu last semester of community college and transfering out. My weight is no longer holding me back and yours shouldn't either. For beginners please remember that it took more than a day to put the weight on, its gonna take more than a day to take it off. MFP has offered me sooo much support that I'm so grateful for. Sadly I lack that support off of here, coming from a family who's not overweight and eat whatever they like, to friends who are overweight and don't want to make the change. If you don't start today, a year from now you'll realize you could of already met your goal.

♥ yall.
  • RingTailedFox
    RingTailedFox Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • frankerzzzfit
    frankerzzzfit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WHAT AN INSPIRATION!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! Congratulations!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! Your story is very similar to mine (at least where we are starting out) and this is so motivational for me. P.S LOVE your boots!!! My calves are too big for boots right now, so I hope that when I reach my goal I can get a pair!
  • Asces
    Asces Posts: 182
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job and such an inspiration :)
  • LRunda
    LRunda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look great! An inspiration.
  • dmcgrath81
    dmcgrath81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing! You look great and I think it's fabulous that you took life in and kept going even when things got tough! Congrats! Such an inspirational post. Thanks for sharing!
  • heatherettte
    heatherettte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Congratulations. I am a fellow tall girl - 5'11" - you have inspired me to keep going! There is no rush as long as we are moving forward :)
  • lindseyvitek
    Options
    Finally Someone I can relate to!! I'm about 6ft tall and it's so hard to find women my height who haven't been tall skinny string beans all their life. You look awesome and have only inspired me to keep going on my journey. I started on 7/22 and have lost 9lbs, so hopefully my positive momentum will keep me going and after seeing your before and after pics I have someone to compare myself to. I know that sounds strange, but seriously we have almost the same build so if what you look like now is what I'm going to look like after weightloss, I'm going to stick with it.
  • Junie2013
    Junie2013 Posts: 53
    Options
    From your story, I was expecting to see someone with a few lbs to go in your 'after' photos. But I was blown away!! You look amaaaaazing!! Anyone who calls you fat is an idiot. Best of luck on the rest of your journey and in maintaining your new lifestyle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!