Sungazing & Solar Energy Feeding

Options

Replies

• Kankalamalini
    Options
    Three things:

(1) The pineal gland (or the third eye ) is a photosensitive organ.
    (2) Humans aren't physiologically designed to consume dead animals.
    (3) Fasting within religion is indeed about being grateful for what you have, but most of all it is about detoxing and letting the lifegiving energy flow through you, and therefore getting closer to the source of life. Everything in the Universe has a vibration and when you have the vibration of a dead cow in your body as a source of energy, the things you will manifest in your life will come from a low frequency of vibration.
  • luckynky
    luckynky Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    37779123.jpg

There is no other explanation. LMAO.
  • danglewtf
    danglewtf Posts: 29
    Options

Darn sight better designed to consume dead animals than live ones!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    This is not going to end well....
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    if I want to activate my Penal gland I just reach for the nearest copy of playboy....

oh wait, we are not talking about THAT gland...

well what the hell is this thread about..?? sunlight feeding or some crap...
  • pinktoesjb
    pinktoesjb Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Three things:

(1) The pineal gland (or the third eye ) is a photosensitive organ.
    (3) Fasting within religion is indeed about being grateful for what you have, but most of all it is about detoxing and letting the lifegiving energy flow through you, and therefore getting closer to the source of life. Everything in the Universe has a vibration and when you have the vibration of a dead cow in your body as a source of energy, the things you will manifest in your life will come from a low frequency of vibration.

Um, humans evolved the way we did because of a high protien diet aiding higher brain development thus better intelligence functions and that wasn't from going vegan........I'm trying to respect your spiritual views but that bit made me sad.

Bad science is sad.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    My God.. look at the positive feedback, if I knew I wouldn't have bothered to start this discussion. Ok, let's start all over again. :)

First off, humans are made to eat plant based diet, walk barefoot and live under the sun mostly feeding from solar energy. If fasting for 130 days under the medical surveillance by scientists of Thomas Jefferson University and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine to somebody sounds like "a bunch of hooey" (as some of you said) then I believe you think that what these scientists discovered, these people with PhD is completely irrelevant. It is also irrelevant that Hira Ratan Manek originally lost some weight and then came to a point of maintenance of a normal weight, it is also irrelevant that the dimensions of his Pineal gland (Third eye) are 8 x 11 mm and the one of an ordinary average human are 6 x 8 mm. I will not speak for the rest of the health benefits because it will be a long post, for those that are interested, do your own research.

Second thing I want to say here is that NOBODY ever said "Stare at the sun while barefoot and drink only water." For somebody who wants to practice Sungazing, all you do is Sungazing according to the abovementioned principles. You do NOT change your diet! Reduction of caloric needs from food comes as a SIDE-EFFECT of Sungazing. Food is fuel for energy and when your body absorbs the energy from the sun, you naturally feel better, full of energy and less hungry every day.

As far as fasting goes, have some of you ever wondered why every religion in the world has a time of fasting and cleansing the body? It allows the body to detox, heal and regenerate and connect to the source. And no, people don't die from doing a fast or detox, but on the contrary, people die from diabetes, heart disease, strokes, cancers and so on, the list is long and all too familar. All these diseases form only in an acidic body. Those toxins in your body, that come from all sources (thoughts, feelings, emotions, environment) but mainly from foods that are highly acidic and addictive. They prevent the natural flow of energy. Alkaline foods like raw fruits and vegetables will help you detox and that combined with the basic principles of Sungazing will make you less dependent on food as a fuel for energy.

my third eye seen it coming - Method Man..

so this is what Wu Tang has been rapping about for the past 20 years..??
  • ndj1979
    Options
    That's a lot to read my goodness... is there a shorter straight to the point version???

yes...

1. wake up in am and gaze upon sunlight for one hour with bare feet on ground
    2. eat fruits and vegetable only.
    3. this leads to stimulating of third eye
    4. enjoy super human power and 5% body fat!

that is if you don't starve to death first or go blind from staring at the sun for an hour a day ....
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
  • Kankalamalini
    Options
    If we are talking about citrus fruits as acidic, we should mention the highly alkalizing effects that they have in the body unlike other animal products. ;)

I had absolutely no idea all you smart people on MFP know so much better than all these professors at universities with PhD. I am truly impressed! I am ending this discussion here, have a nice day all you positive people. :)
  • Adirafox
    Adirafox Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I remember reading about a woman who won a Darwin Award for attempting to consume her carbon from the air. Pretty hilarious stuff.....

By the way, I have a PhD in biology from a REAL university, not America Online.

This stuff is bollocks. (I'm not British, I just like to pretend)
  • Adirafox
    Adirafox Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Um, humans evolved the way we did because of a high protien diet aiding higher brain development thus better intelligence functions and that wasn't from going vegan........I'm trying to respect your spiritual views but that bit made me sad.

Bad science is sad.

Word.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Someone make me a sunshine sammich.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Make that two:laugh:
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Make that two:laugh:
    I'm gonna hold a grate up to my face and make a sunshine panini.
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I've heard that sunshine sammich's are very low in calories.

Hmmm...could you make the argument that a nice thick slice of sunshine is clean eating ??

facepalm_gif_by_thatweirdo7.jpg
  • massedeffect
    Options
    This is nonsense. While I respect nature and all of that.....I am not going to live off of the sun.
    ETA: or rely on it to heal my ailments.

And Bacon. I like bacon.

QFT. Actually, considering how heatstroke, sunstroke, dehydration, and the overall ickiness of tropical heat (in my personal experience) I would say the sun discourages us living off it straight, without some side dishes like sunblock, shade, and ventilation.

I also like bacon.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    ah, bless, the desire to believe. I suppose this is no more or less ridiculous than the earth being a one week project, or pink unicorns repairing my freezer if I wear olive green knickers.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    1) What do you do if it's cloudy?

2) You're really going to need that third eye, because your other two are going to have some pretty severe retinal damage from staring directly into the sun for 45 minutes a day, "sunrise/sunset" or not.

I try REALLY hard to respect people's religious and spiritual beliefs. I really, really do. BUT, when someone's beliefs include condoning behavior that is physically harmful towards themself (or someone else), such as not eating for a year and staring directly into the sun, it's really difficult for me to do that.
  • VeganMarina
    Options
    Damn people why do you have to be so miserable? I think 99% of you didn't even read the full post, did not do any research before commenting. Someone who has phd in biology doesn't know that for example the vitamin D in human body comes 90% from sunlight? And all this negativity, bless the desire to believe? When you experience it - you know, you don't have to believe - you know.

And you made it pro or anti vegetarian talk when that was not even the topic of conversation. READ before you say anything. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO STOP EATING. You don't have to change your diet, you will naturally feel less hungry and have a desire to eat less because of the Sungazing. There are NO dangers or negative side effects if you do it right.