My sister is mean :(

Options
124»

Replies

• Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My sister is totally doing this to me because I'm getting fit and she's eating maple bacon donuts and posting it on Facebook.

Aw crap, I posted about the maple bacon cupcakes I made on Facebook. :(
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    The way two people wear the same size is always going to be different, especially if there are 3 inches between you!

I feel lucky that people think I'm smaller than I am. A friend tried passing on a UK size 6 to me (US size 2) and I had to laugh and say 'Only if I remove a rib!'. She's also shorter than me by quite a way, but can wear the same length of trousers because she has more curves. We're all different and I'm sorry your sister is so childish.
  • sassymanatee
    sassymanatee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    If punching her in the neck doesn't work, try a boob punch.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Punch her in the neck and then tell her that your pants disagree with her.

This! Totally this!

*Disclaimer: I know this will offend anyone who doesn't think that violence is the answer. Please understand that this posting in no way supports violence, it was all in jest. Thank you, and have a pleasant day. :flowerforyou:

Here's the Tutorial

tumblr_mjmuucip9K1r0pyopo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m266f3s8611rqfhi2o1_400.gif
    tipsntricks.jpg
    tumblr_mez9lmCJvd1qzibzio1_500.png

Or you can follow mother natures example

uterus-punch.jpg

;)... I think the point has been made
  • neskapolita1978
    neskapolita1978 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this has been said yet, but

F*** her

Flappy mouthed humans don't have anything better to do with their average minds
  • PandaPudges
    Options
    Those are the words of an insanely narcissistic sociopathic incredibly jealous female. Any woman that would say that to another woman is a disgrace and you should take her nasty pettiness as a compliment because if she truly did think you were fat, she'd have been very, very nice and very, very fake.

Good for you! Just ignore her, she's a jealous B.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    That's tough, I'm sorry!!! I would KILL to be a size 2!! I would ignore her some people can be so mean.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    woohoo 2 NSVs in one day- fitting a size 2 and making your sister jealous! Score!

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    This is why I'm glad I'm an only child.
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    woohoo 2 NSVs in one day- fitting a size 2 and making your sister jealous! Score!

Yep!
  • tjthegreatone
    Options
    There are no 'real sizes' anymore. Buy the clothes that fit you and not the other way round. I've given up being hung up on numbers. I've got clothes in sizes ranging from UK 8 to UK 16 and they all fit. Remember that for us UK peeps a size 2 is a size 6 and doesn't sound so impressive :laugh: Nevertheless well done on your well-deserved weight loss!

PS your sister sounds very jealous and insecure. You could take the high road and try to work out why. As women we struggle with feelings of not being pretty enough, thin enough, attractive enough (as sadly this is what society puts the greatest worth on). Seeing someone succeeding in an avenue where you thought you always had the upper hand can be daunting. Also, sibling jealousy/rivalry is very common - my sister often comments on how 'skinny' I am in an envious tone (never mind that she wears a smaller size) - but at least it's not done out of malice.
  • labeachgirl
    labeachgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Miserable people can't stand it when people are happy...so be really happy and get your revenge on your miserable sister!