Replies

• thulasoni311
    thulasoni311 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    please add me..... i can do it.
  • dmorinn
    dmorinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    it al depends on what you define as "low carbs" everyone has different macro's
    I do 40% protein, 30% carbs, $30 fat
    so I try to eat around 100g of carbs a day, possibly less depending on my activity level
    anyways, add me :)
  • can3mwh
    can3mwh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love Low Carbing! Cravings and appetite are so under control. I have been doing it on and off for years and feel so much better when on. One recommendation for some great recipes using real food is Stella Style. Guy's name is George Stella, he has a web sight and several cookbooks. Love his recipes! Welcome to all who are living the low-carb life style.
  • purplemoonmyst
    purplemoonmyst Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on Paleo. I did Atkins a few years back and lost 100 pounds. I stupidly thought of it as a diet so I started eating my old way again, and yep I gained it all back them some. I now know it is a lifestyle. I am doing 20 carbs a day to lose weight. I will start writing in my diary. So add me!
  • lsg1015
    lsg1015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Relatively low-carb here. I essentially cut out all refined carbs, sugars, etc. That being said, just curious--how many carbs do people stay under a day? I don't do Atkins, but I've greatly limited the amount of carbs I eat daily.

Please add me as well! I'd love to get recipe updates, etc!
  • stephroberts17
    Options
    hey well im doing low carb too (atkins (but my way) and its great.....add me if you like oh an di have 160 pounds id like to lose :D ive lost 160 doing low carb too
  • Right here, add me!
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am a low carb-er!! :D
    Anyone feel free to add me!
    The more friends we have to support us, the better!
    My diary is open, feel free to message me with any questions!
    Good luck everyone! :drinker:

P.S. I try to stay between 20-25 net grams (carbs minus fiber) per day.
  • windhamamanda
    Options
    I'm beginning a low carb whole foods diet to lose weight and treat my hypothyroid, gluten intolerance, high insulin, and PCOS. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    ERMAGERD! So many low-carbers posting & no dissidents on this thread so far!!! This has to be a record. Low-carbers, add me!
  • sunshinemouse34
    sunshinemouse34 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    One of my personal trainers encouraged me to go low carb to jump start the scale with the exercise routine that I am working on.
    While focused on carbs, my calorie intake has been pretty low. This is supposed to be a five day push.

Anyone have any suggestions to keep the carb total for the day under 80 and still consume closer to 1200 calories?
    BTW - I don't eat meat.

Thanks for all of your tips!
    Feel free to add me ~ I'm new on the site. :smile:
  • sunseeker100
    sunseeker100 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump for later :smile:
  • Jusjerzy
    Jusjerzy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Low carber here too! I just feel better when I keep my carbs between 30-50......try to stay near 30. Anyone can add me!
  • Tophermak
    Tophermak Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm eating paleo/primal and am starting to track all my food again as I'm also starting I.F to try and cut down my last 20 lbs or so
    . . . diary is open feel free to add. . .
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is 20 net carbs a day. On my bad days I don't go over 50 net carbs. Nice to see other people doing this!
  • jennb44
    jennb44 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Been on low-carb eating plan of my own since January - have lost 23 lbs...feel free to add me.
  • RubyRunner14
    RubyRunner14 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Started Sunday, eat an average of 21 net carbs. My regular diet is similar to Mediterranean, I'm on Keto right now. Once I maintain I'll be on 150g carbs daily.
  • cjtemple526
    cjtemple526 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started low carb again after a crazy two weeks. So ignore the absence of my diary entries. Good luck to everyone :smile:
  • Kmsnomaha
    Kmsnomaha Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just started dabbling in a Primal diet. Hoping to lose some BF... Feel free to add me... I am also a Nebraska girl!
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just been pointed to this thread - WOW, there's lots of us on MFP after all, at least on *this* thread lol!

I'd love to have some low-carb friends, so please feel free to add :smile: