Pets... That's right, I'm one of "those" people...

Options

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    My pup's got his own bed. Sometimes my chinchilla sleeps with him though, if that counts.

RxqAd82.jpg?1

OMG, look at the dog's eyes :laugh:

My cat wakes me up all night long by walking on me & pawing my nose ...... I hide under the blankets ...... then if I don't get up to feed her, she'll bite the top of my head ....... I need a new cat :yawn:
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

Currently shares a bed with 3 dogs.

..yup me too! AND a very large lumberjack of a man...we all barely fit on the California king! I wouldn't want it any other way though!

Here are my 2 girls in bed with me...the boys (human and canine) had already gotten up!

0e38dfd1-212f-40a2-95ce-eaebadd5d4df.jpg

Gorgeous!
    My pitbull Bonnie sleeps on our bed. I don't mind if she cuddles up near my pillow as long as it isn't the butt end.
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    Guilty as charged. I can't even get up from my hammock without my cat taking over -- good thing she's cute!
    tumblr_inline_mqt5a7UWix1qz4rgp.jpg
    ETA: The dog can't get in the hammock, but he sure sprawls all over the bed. He's awfully old (pushing 15 years now) so I just let him have it :laugh:
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I *will* be sharing the bed with this little nugget once she gets a little older and can be trusted not to pee pee in it.

2013-03-19_09-59-33_954.jpg
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    IMG_2941_zps205083f9.jpg

Our Beagle, Armani!! He is kennel trained, so he doesnt sleep with us at night, but he does take naps with me and the baby!! <3
    Oh my! What an adorable pup!!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    l03j.jpg

Yes, definitely one of THOSE people! My cat is more like a dog though. He likes to stretch out his paw to give "high fives" and runs up to me when I come home. He's a Maine coon so he does this thing I call a "coon hop" where he will hop up on his back legs and rub your hand. Sometimes he gets some pretty good hang time! He's 7 now, I adopted him at 5 from the shelter where he was soon scheduled to be put down :( I'm a crazy cat lady, trust me I know... haha
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Artist's rendering of my relationship with my cat.

417.gif

LOL! Love it!
    And I love that show as well, go figure that tiger-like cat from Okinawa liked her. Lol
    Right? I guess for Miss Sakaki, it would almost have to be a wild cat. :P

Go Team Sea Slug!
  • SlvrFlame
    SlvrFlame Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    No pictures to post here at work, but usually there's at least one cat curled up on the bed somewhere (or on me) and a dachshund either in his own bed by mine or curled up against me in mine.

I can't agree that cats are not cuddly/snuggly. All the ones we've had sure have been and demand the attention they feel is rightfully theirs. :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    radaryawning.jpg

Forgot to post a pix of the little brat :heart:
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

Currently shares a bed with 3 dogs.

Me too..... A 30 lb little mutt and 2 Standard Poodles...... Oh...and my husband is in there somewhere as well! :happy:

ea6635fd-5e5c-4e2f-a166-4bca581333ea_zps15dc70fa.jpg
  • mmouse90
    mmouse90 Posts: 83
    Options
    I have 3 chihuahuas and a boxer. If I am sleeping on the couch then all 4 are sleeping on the couch with me. If I am sleeping in my bed then its just the boxer and the chihuahuas go into their crates
  • twirlinggirl
    Options
    Oh, me too. I love my cat!

She is an occasional vomit-er, but she's also potty-trained and 100% perfect using the toilet anywhere. She's a great traveler (car and plane) too. She shares our bed and sleeps nestled in between.

So, yeah, I'm one of those people.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    radaryawning.jpg

Forgot to post a pix of the little brat :heart:

omg, so cute. My cat's favorite spot is the top of the couch cushion too. I have a blanket for him just like that in blue :) He switches from there to the window to the bed and back all day, lazy *kitten*!
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    One Queen Bed:
    Me
    One 6'1 Husband
    One 75lb German Shepherd
    One 28lb Pug

It is a tight fit and the GSD just started sleeping with us about a month ago. However she usually gets down on the floor half the night - I suspect b/c its too hot in bed for her. The pug prefers to "burrow" under the covers and sleep.
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    IMG_2941_zps205083f9.jpg

Our Beagle, Armani!! He is kennel trained, so he doesnt sleep with us at night, but he does take naps with me and the baby!! <3
    Oh my! What an adorable pup!!

Thank you! THe pic was too big and cut half of him out!! LOL we love him TONS!! :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I share a queen bed with a German Shepherd, rat terrier/chihuahua mix and a cat. I am thankful they are willing to share with me
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    See my profile.
  • nursek_2010
    nursek_2010 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OP, that pic is so cute!!!! i love chihuahuas, i have one myself and he sleeps curled up right next to me every night :heart: he's definitely a momma's boy!! :laugh:
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    My dogs sometimes sleep in their bed together, sometimes with my brother and sometimes they will crawl in with me. I think they are happiest when together though and could realyl care less about the annoying humans in their life...

2pt18ap.jpg

Chihuahua might be hard to see due to crappy pic, he is the bulldog's pillow.
  • jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Ah I have a blind Silky Terrorist and a Havenese with a severe heart murmur and they both share the bed...neither can jump up so I have to pick them up. Sleep is weird and not usually restful if they are not there...and yeah..they cuddle so close sometimes I am on the edge of the bed.