Pets... That's right, I'm one of "those" people...

Options

Replies

• SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I have two wild animals in bed with me... oh wait, those are my kidlets. :)
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My puppy sleeps with me, but I make the fish and the snake stay in their tanks.
  • awebs89
    awebs89 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am completely obsessed with our 50 pound pit mix. He is the BEST cuddlier and loves being spooned. I could literally talk about him all day. He is the cutest, smartest dog in the entire world.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    One futon, and:

35 lb Skye Terrier/Cocker Spaniel mix
    12 lb Maltese/Bichon Frise mix

And then five, three and a half week old Skye Terrier/Cocker Spaniel/Pittbull Terrier mix puppies. Luckily they are just starting to walk and are not sleeping in bed with me yet...
  • skinnyforcruise2013
    Options
    I share my king sized bed with 2 standard poodles and 2 grey cats....it can be quite crowded at times.

No wonder my boyfriend likes to sleep at his house more than mine! LOL
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    I have two yorkie-silky mix dogs. The oldest would sleep with me but the younger one prefers her cage so they both sleep there. My cat occasionally sleeps with me...I usually don't know she's there until I try to turn over and can't. And no, I don't move her so I can get comfortable. :)
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats. But they dont share the bed with me. More or less they sleep on me!
    One on my feet and the other on my chest .
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I have a Golden (pics in my photos) :smile:

He sleeps on the bed with me after the bf's gone to work, if he's up early. Not when both of us are in it though, he's around 65lb and our bed isn't big enough for 3!

Squished up cuddles before bed or first thing in the morning are fine, I don't like being squished up close when I'm actually trying to sleep, in those times he'll sleep on the floor at the bottom of the bed.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    150976_10151190614726006_1918121344_n.jpg

At night they're all under the duvet with me :)
  • mandi_spicer
    mandi_spicer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My little pug likes to sleep between my legs. I always wake up in a wonky position...but it doesn't bother me. :)
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My puppy sleeps with me, but I make the fish and the snake stay in their tanks.

I used to have a 4ft monitor lizard who did routinely let himself out of his tank and found his way into my bed - this was before I had my dogs however! Now the 10ft boa constrictor is the one to watch, thankfully he has only escaped once and the dogs never realised he was on the loose. He gets his out time when they're playing in another room :)
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I also share a bed with a chihuahua-X, he's 15lbs of cuddles. He needs to be the little spoon at ALL times, sleeps in my arms under the blankets with his head on my pillow. I did NOT teach him this, he is a rescued dog and this is what he likes!

Once I put him on my bed and left the room... I noticed he had crawled under my pillow. Silly dog! So I went to lift the pillow off of him... nope, he was INSIDE my pillow case! Lol

img8045x.th.jpg

Here he is wearing his favourite sweater (HE likes to wear sweaters, I find it silly, but dogs will be dogs, who am I to not let him wear his favourite sweater and scarf?)

darshaninsweater.jpg

And this is my other little baby who passed away this spring, they were brothers. If he's not the cutest chihuahua-mix you've ever met, you are a liar. He was the smartest, sweetest little doggie I ever met, RIP:

brahmaoncouch.th.jpg[url][/url]
  • Cindy679
    Cindy679 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Guilty!!
    The 77 lb. German shepherd sleeps with my fiancé and I. The boxer is 12 and can't get on the bed anymore, but she'd be there, too if she could!
    Sometimes the German shepherd lays on my fiancé's pillow with her head resting on top of his head...cracks me up every time!
  • skinnyforcruise2013
    Options
    *raises hand*

Currently shares a bed with 3 dogs.

Me too..... A 30 lb little mutt and 2 Standard Poodles...... Oh...and my husband is in there somewhere as well! :happy:

ea6635fd-5e5c-4e2f-a166-4bca581333ea_zps15dc70fa.jpg

This totally looks like my house!!!! Love the spoos!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I love my animals....they are my children! But I have a St. Bernard that drools more drool and sheds more hair than any other dog out there....and I'm weird about keeping my bed clean LoL.......however, he has his very own bed at the foot of my bed. Good enough, right??
  • jennyd824
    jennyd824 Posts: 15
    Options
    Share the bed with the cat and a French bulldog with a snoring problem. But they keep me company :)
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have 3 cats. Each one has a different personality and they ALL share my bed with me.

efa9ba4d-8916-48b5-9235-759485b1288f_zps0812c9b6.jpg

Milagra is the "queen" she has the fluffiest tail and grooms its every waking moment...don't touch it or you will pay. She also refuses to drink out of the water dish. She only drinks out of the sink which you MUST leave dripping for her.

7b30ce8a-4aab-4651-ba86-233c32ce2666_zps609d2fd1.jpg

Tabitha is the lover. She just wants to be pet. Pet me, pet me, pet me. If you are not giving her attention she will nudge you or pull your hand down to her face so she can rub up against you (thinking that is love).

Nya is the scaredy cat. She is scared of everything and everyone ('cept her family). She hides under my bed whenever she hears a knock at the door. She has even ripped the liner of my box spring so she can hide up in there. She also thinks she is a dog. She has her little foam balls that she will fetch. Yes, my cat actually plays fetch like a dog.

c27c7160-9ff1-4b4d-91d5-d71b4c01e8a8_zps8ac12a3f.jpg
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Why are my photos not showing up? I did not delete or move them!
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Options
    As you know I just got a puppy last week....I am training him the way i trained my previous pup who passed in 2008:(....In a small cat carrier on my bed every night...until he is fully potty trained....then he will join me too! and I wouldn't have it any other way...:)
  • hustona1
    hustona1 Posts: 14
    Options
    This is my 10lbs Jack Russell mix Rylee.. the Bed Hog!
    2u9uby8.jpg
    iydao2.jpg