Pets... That's right, I'm one of "those" people...

Options

Replies

• CaliSpooky
    CaliSpooky Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My Dobie allows me to share 'her' queen sized bed at night. But once morning comes she tries to reclaim all of it.

CaliBed_zpseef64eb7.jpg
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I want dogs... not kids... I am one of those people :heart:

It's a slippery slope, I have 17 dogs and had to buy a horse farm to accomodate them

I was scared you would be a hoarder, but I read your bio. Cool stuff. :)
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    My spoiled rotten pitbull sleeps on my feet, she is super protective of me :)
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My two grand dames sleep with me. We all comfortably share my full sized bed...:D

I used to have 3 kitties but Kaleeka passed away 2 years ago at nearly 17. She was with me from the moment if her birth until the soul left her eyes. She was my child.

This is what I wake up to most days...:) Jessica (16 years old) likes having contact with me when we sleep...even if its just a paw in my hand...XD

[url=http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/silken555/20130615_100719.jpg[/url]
    [url=http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/silken555/20130615_100826.jpg[/url]

The bit of fluff you see near my chest is August (17 ywars old) spooning against me...:)

[url=http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/silken555/2013-06-10113705.png[/url]
    [url=http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/silken555/20130701_182001.jpg[/url]

This is my beautiful Kaleeka...:)

[url=http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/silken555/relaxing2.jpg[/url]
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Sofas are good as well though....

969549_311377022331340_477246858_n.jpg
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have 3 Chihuahuas. A 9.2 lb brindle male, a 9.8 lb black and white spotted female, and a 5.8lb tan female. I love them all to pieces. They all sleep with my boyfriend and I in our queen size bed. Normally I have one by my chest laying like a human, one curled up behind my knees, and one snuggled up to my back. They don't snuggle with my boyfriend as much as me! :happy:

167mhie.jpg
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I don't have cats or dogs but I do have two guinea pigs! :-) I normally put them on my bed and put small pieces of lettuce around the bed and its so cute to see them run around trying to find all the pieces of lettuce!!!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I have Harmony, a nine year old golden that we rescued from a breeding kennel and Cameron, a nine year old black and white haired cat who is the coolest cat around.

I am highly allergic, but I just deal with it and love them.

Here is Harmony:

image-25.jpg~original

and Cameron:

cameron.jpg~original
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Oh the delicious irony...I help someone with their pics and now mine won't show up...XD
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Tessyloowhoo Posts: 504
    Options
    I am one of those people that shaves their dog to look like this...
    43359607_2944.jpg
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am one of those people that shaves their dog to look like this...
    43359607_2944.jpg

Aw! So cute!
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I want a dog, but the landlords won't allow it. I do have a black and white tuxedo cat who, unlike a previous poster, is very loving. Greats me at the door and will talk to you. During the winter she will snuggle right up to you at night to stay warm, during the summer she stretches out to the side of me.
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ACC02/My%20Documents/photo%20(1).JPG

Hopefully I got it. If so here she is.
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Oh, my chaweeweeeee!

fionainbed_zps27aa99be.jpg
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    lol what a cute photo!
    my SO hates that i have let the dog on the bed the past few years. my mom never let us allow them on the couch or bed so since having my own place and animal, it's all free range! the couch is suffering though, thank goodness it was free :laugh:

anyhoo, miss lily loves to cuddle up in the bed. she starts out by having her head resting on the bed, with sad looking eyes waiting to be invited even though she knows she's allowed up.
    once she comes on the bed, she decides to be a creeper and just sit there and stare at you.
    she finally lays down after letting out a huff, and sitting on your feet.
    then her stank *kitten* breath wakes you up the next day.

but i still like her more than most people i have interaction with.

how could you not let that up on the bed?
    feet.jpg

also, this is my fatty ratty tat tat, his name is sri lanka. he is not allowed on the bed because he likes to randomly pee and poo. he is allowed on the couch, only when supervised though because my lily is super blood thirsty (from that photo you could never tell)

he loves to eat
    18865958_7548_zps0176f0aa.jpg
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    One more... My little one also likes to read tabloids... Sheesh...

e67f34f0-9801-4e50-b02c-ca81e3167e60_zps00d9548b.jpg
  • spunkybunny
    spunkybunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My 68 pound diva greyhound "lets" us sleep on our bed as long as we share it with her!
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Crazy dog lady here. Like a crazy cat lady except cooler, kiddingnotkidding.

This 90 lb pile of fur sleeps at the bottom of the bed like a boss.

PorterinBed.jpg

And this 50 lb beast seems to think I'm in HER spot.
    PennyinBed.jpg

Moral of the story is: I would love another dog, I just don't want to be forced into the guest room.
  • Itsmylifenow13
    Itsmylifenow13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh my god I love my dog! And I sleep with her every night! Oh wait let me rephrase that she LETS ME SLEEP WITH HER IN MY BED!! Lol
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I admit it, i am a crazy cat lady. :happy:
    I have 2 cats. My big boy Marvin is about 25 lbs so he takes up a lot of room on the bed...but we 3 manage to squeeze in & snuggle up every night. I love my babies.