Question for the big busted ladies that lost weight. ..

Options

Replies

• kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I was at least a e cup....I'm now a D cup so I went down a couple of sizes. :)
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those big girls who was not blessed with a big bust... B cup right now so once I lose the 150+ lbs I'm terrified I won't even need a bra :sad: :brokenheart:
    I'll take some bust :bigsmile:
  • sambernardo
    sambernardo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a D to a C and I had loose skin all over it looked like ripples of skin on the top of my boobs but when I started weightlifting they firmed back up and no more loose skin!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Mine have definitely gotten smaller :/ I've lost 87lbs... went from a 38DD to a 36C/34D (depending on brand). I have another 82lbs to lose, I fear of being flat chested, I really do. The good news is they're not any saggier than they were before, just smaller.
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    After losing so much weight, I went from a 42 DDD to a 32 DDD, and they are not as happy as they once were, thats for damn sure :frown:
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I went from a 30FF to a 28F...or possible a 28DDD. My only bra that fits is starting to feel a little lose. :sad:
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    44DD to 38FF after a year of MFP!
  • triskaidekaphile13
    triskaidekaphile13 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    44E to 38C. I obviously had fat breasts.
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I was a D cup and after losing 20 lbs, I'm still wearing my D cup bras, but I don't fill them out anymore. I'd guess I'm down a cup size or I may go down a band size and keep the D cup. I really need to get refitted! I've gone from wearing large tops to small, so I know I need smaller bras now!
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've lost 32 pounds and I think it all came from my boobs, they are shrinking quick from a DD to a D almost time to move into a C. At least they are still perky...worried what will happen as I continue to lose....
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I've lost 32 pounds and I think it all came from my boobs, they are shrinking quick from a DD to a D almost time to move into a C. At least they are still perky...worried what will happen as I continue to lose....

My results have been very similer to this. I've lost 32 lbs. (some of it before MFP) and at least 20 of that was boob. I started a DD and am almost a C, only they're halfway to being pancakes. I've also lost 3-4 band widths. On the bright side, it's the first time in my life I've been able to wear button-up blouses.
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Before I gained weight I was a 36D - and was about 150lbs.

At my heaviest I was 222.2lbs and a 38DDD. Have only lost 11 lbs so far, but am hoping to shrink back down to the DD or D. haha
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Went from DD to D, but it's all good.

Better than having those 35 pounds back.
  • NadirToZenith
    NadirToZenith Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think the most important part is to always wear a well fitting bra and to exercise with a good compression one. My experience is that if you keep them under control they won't sag LOL
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40-something DD years ago to a 36DD last year and now down to a 34DD but also had them lifted last year.
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Mine have always been pretty perky no matter what my weight was, before and after pregnancy. I have lost 73 lbs so far and when I started I was a G and I'm still G but my band size has changed. So no change in cup size. Boobs do not always equal fat. I hate that people think that. It just depends on where your body decides to hold your fat stores. I'll probably be a G cup forever. Surgery is not an option for me until they become unattractive. Right now I think they're kinda perfect.
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I think the most important part is to always wear a well fitting bra and to exercise with a good compression one. My experience is that if you keep them under control they won't sag LOL

^^^This. A hundred times this. I always have some type of support on, even at night. During the day it's a great fitting bra <--I don't mean some Walmart *kitten* either. Splurge on your bras. You wear them everyday. It's a justified expense. At night It's a tank top with a built in bra or a sports bra. I think this has helped mine to stay where they are supposed to be.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I dont think I count for this. But a year or two before I lost 30lbs and breasts stayed the same D. Went from 245 to 215.
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Geeze. You guys are so touchy. I meant boobs have fat! WHICH THEY DO! So most likely you WILL experience some deflation. If you lose a SUBSTANTIAL amount of weight (which was noted by OP), you will experience excess skin ALL OVER YOUR BODY! Your boobs will more than likely become deflated and not as perky. However, over time, your skin will tighten up (esp. if you moisturize, tighten your chest muscles and drink a lot of water) and the deflation will not be as apparent.
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Mine have always been pretty perky no matter what my weight was, before and after pregnancy. I have lost 73 lbs so far and when I started I was a G and I'm still G but my band size has changed. So no change in cup size. Boobs do not always equal fat. I hate that people think that. It just depends on where your body decides to hold your fat stores. I'll probably be a G cup forever. Surgery is not an option for me until they become unattractive. Right now I think they're kinda perfect.

Actually if your band size changed but not your cup, then yes you did lose volume. There is no such thing as a set cup. Cup size is insignificant without band size, that is what compromises bra size.

FOr example. A 34G, 32G, 30G are not all the same. A 34G would be a 32GG and a 30H. I'm a 28H if I go up a band size then I wear a 30GG, one more up and I have to wear a 32G. etc.

This is a good explanation of bra cups and sizing.

http://fullerfigurefullerbust.com/tag/what-does-a-d-cup-look-like/