• ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I fit it into my macros. Every day. Every week. Every month. :flowerforyou:

Hear, hear! :drinker:
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate, longer workouts, eating crap and not having calories left for the good food (so the good food gets skipped, it happens) and, yes, even going over. I figured out my maintenance calories so when I go over my deficit calories I don't feel like I blew it unless I go totally over what my maintenance calories would be.
  • GraceW1992
    Options
    In all honesty it sounds stupid, but if you have some vanilla extract, drop it in some milk, it's a healthy vanilla milkshake, it's creamy and sweet
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I tend to crave red meat rather than sweets, but my answer to any craving is to feed it. If you want a sweet, have a sweet. Just watch your portions. I eat ice cream several times a week (1/2 cup on a sugar cone) It hasn't hurt me a bit.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I eat it. lol!!! why suffer trying to find a substitute when there is none? and it's gotta be the real thing or you'll over do it...
  • scookiemonster
    scookiemonster Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I always keep a few really good quality chocolate bars on hand (not hersheys, the good stuff). I eat and savor it one square at a time when I feel the need. If my husband doesn't get to it, one bar can last me at least a week or two (or longer, depending on my sweet needs).

It's all about quality over quantity.
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I don't control it. Basic calories In VS calories out. I grab a king size fast break 460 calories 0_o and eat it as a meal.
  • Tattx
    Tattx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I eat within reason. If I feel my cravings are headed toward binge, I grab a cup of vinegar cucumbers out the fridge. The sourness normally kills the sweet craving I have.
  • dmorinn
    dmorinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    protein bars!

quest bars are my favourite and they come is soooo many good flavours!

Only 5g of active carbs, 20 grams of protein and under 200 calories, the best kind I've found by far

you can order them online at iherb.com

use my promo code and get 10$ off so it's only 23$ for a box of 12!

Promo Code: KQD354
  • Lucy3410
    Lucy3410 Posts: 35
    Options
    Freeze some bananas. Blend them in your food processor with some cocoa. Eat dairy-free chocolate banana ice cream and purr like a kitten. I don't restrict my calories ever, but this is a delicious alternative to less nutritious sweet goodies.

Love that!!
  • VixenArgentum
    VixenArgentum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just keep a pack of the fun size Hershey's Special Dark in the cupboard. One little bar isn't going to kill you...rather dark chocolate is good for your heart. :)

It's just all about keeping things small.
  • lisitabonita
    lisitabonita Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    A few chocolate chips, dark chocolate bar, or ice cream work well for me. Just make room in you diary for it, or exercise
  • EGSanz225
    Options
    If I'm craving something like chocolate, candy, or rice krispies, I replace the craving with sweet fruits. I get these small purple grapes that are really sweet, buy a couple of red/yellow apples and pears and eat bananas almost daily. What is chocolate and confectionery at this point? Haha

You can actually "cheat" and drink chocolate milk after a workout. Same thing goes for pancakes and eggs after a workout. It's actually a good post work out meal
  • BEEUK
    BEEUK Posts: 113
    Options
    Freeze some bananas. Blend them in your food processor with some cocoa. Eat dairy-free chocolate banana ice cream and purr like a kitten. I don't restrict my calories ever, but this is a delicious alternative to less nutritious sweet goodies.

Love that!!

Trying this!

I usually have a protein bar or some fruit and dark choc, just so I'm satisfying the sweet tooth but not eating something with no nutritional content!

Sometimes only chocolate will do though, and then you just got to eat it and work it off.
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    im lucky i lose my appetite completely a week before and then during....but after...look out. and i usually crave like subway or something salty